Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure someone will make more black left hands of need be. Why can't you just paint some extras you're not using black? It can't be that difficult.

Sideshow should take the face and use it for their statue. Hoping they use HT Leia head for the new Leia that has to be coming since the rest got redid.

"This belonged to your father... sooo don't drop it from any crazy heights or small female Yoda-types may somehow aquire it and horde it away in a cellar under their bar for 40yrs." Wait.. no. That didn't happen.

omg this is the funniest thing I ever read!

omg this is the funniest thing I ever read!

My favorite's always been this version:

luke.jpg

Finally, the Star Wars figure I've been waiting for. I guess this means I'll have to buy a Vader as well, lest Luke be all by himself...

Pre-ordered.

Finally, the Star Wars figure I've been waiting for. I guess this means I'll have to buy a Vader as well, lest Luke be all by himself...

Pre-ordered.

But then you have to get an Emperor as well, lest Luke and Vader be by themselves.

Slave leia. Will she ever happen?

I thought I read somewhere that Disney confirmed that nothing Slave Leia would ever be produced again (officially licensed).

No, J Scott Campbell made some casual comment to a friend on Facebook that he wasn't allowed to draw Slave Leia and the Internet blew up about it. He mentioned that a Slave Leia statue that was being developed by a major manufacturer was "killed". Disney has not confirmed anything.

Not correct. Sideshow just released a pewter statue of Slave Leia just a month or so ago.

Not entirely accurate either. Apparently, these are old products that were produced a while back in the Asian market. They aren't produced by Sideshow.

In any case, a Hot Toys Slave Leia seems very unlikely to happen.

Slave leia. Will she ever happen?
Two companies have already made non-copyrighted 1/6 slave Leia kits (everything but the body/hands are included). They came out a few months ago. The head sculpt is a re-cast/re-tooled Hot Toys Leia. For the price of either (even adding on the cost of a seamless body), it's really freakin cheap.

and it definitely looks like the sculpt is a 2 piece. Hair wig and head.

Probably means that Hot Toys is planning a surprise: either another hair wig, or a helmeted Endor offering...

and it definitely looks like the sculpt is a 2 piece. Hair wig and head.

Probably means that Hot Toys is planning a surprise: either another hair wig, or a helmeted Endor offering...

Very similar to what they did with the ANH and Stormtrooper sculpt. One was removable and one was glued.

Back