Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends what poses you are going for. Some say it hinders movement. I left mine on (no desire to start chopping up all his padding) and have had no issues with any poses I was looking for, but others swear by it. So I suppose it's personal preference

Thanks

Out of the box quick pose up and alongside some family pictures.
1ca3dffba79ab5b0e45f2caed892d7f1.jpg
4f611c392be7e56435af4df0dd1fd2f7.jpg
607c4ca8f34f54aa45c4608aa834eba5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Never can get tired of seeing folks photos of their Luke. With all the accessories and different outfit choices, it's always different from the last set of pics. This really is a fun release from HT.

Dont you have any friends(On here or otherwise), in the US?
I get all my SS shipments sent to a friend in the US and he forwards them to me marked as “toy doll, gift, $15”
All tax concerns taken care of, lol.

Unfortunately I don’t. But then how much does your friend pay in shipping?
If I order off eBay the sellers there usually mark the price down when sending, but the prices on this figure are ridiculous (on eBay)

Here’s a few new shots of my setup. Really need a background for these two to hide the damn wires.

a3590ab797f53c3f6eb705f326e70f68.jpg

e0d879861d33e14d944c7728ccb2a3fc.jpg

c45a233a05aea52056aa014f86cae94e.jpg

17c6a2a23d5cf7fcf8f060e013f9a326.jpg

I just got mine and I'm having trouble swapping the arm. I thought I had managed to get the arm plugged in, but it's clear now that it's not seated properly--it appears longer than his normal arm.

Unfortunately, I seem to have jammed it because now I can't pull it loose. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I just got mine and I'm having trouble swapping the arm. I thought I had managed to get the arm plugged in, but it's clear now that it's not seated properly--it appears longer than his normal arm.

Unfortunately, I seem to have jammed it because now I can't pull it loose. Any suggestions?

Well I managed to pry it out... But when I tried to plug it back in the same thing happened. Tips?

Here’s a few new shots of my setup. Really need a background for these two to hide the damn wires.

a3590ab797f53c3f6eb705f326e70f68.jpg

]

...great set up, I have also displayed these 2 together the same...trying to look for different fighting pose for Boba while "flying"

cvbnm.jpg

Gotta say, as dumb as the accessory may be that 'waving' saber blade is a pretty convincing effect.

The swoosh blade is the one of the best accessories HT has introduced to date, and so simple. I wish we could get some blaster shots too, those would look good in the way that HT makes those sorts of things. Better than the propulsion effects from IM figures.

Gotta say, as dumb as the accessory may be that 'waving' saber blade is a pretty convincing effect.

How is it dumb? It's great for dynamic action and dueling poses.

It actually is cooler than I initially thought. That being said, I don’t think it’s something I’d personally leave on for a permanent pose though. It looks good for pictures in action poses and looks better when lit up by the LED arm.

Unfortunately I don’t. But then how much does your friend pay in shipping?
If I order off eBay the sellers there usually mark the price down when sending, but the prices on this figure are ridiculous (on eBay)

It it depends on the weight of the figure. $40 to $60 for most figures I guess.
But a figure at full value will cost close to $100 extra with government imposed import charges.
Thats nothing to the savings I made on the delorean(Toy car, $50, gift), and The Bat(Toy helicopter, $60, gift), lol. If only those guys knew what I was being sent.

Back