Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you in the UK? I'm waiting on my figure today form DHL but haven't heard anything about the import charges. It's on the van for delivery too so I'm not sure what'll happen unless they leave a slip to say you need to pay before it can be delivered. But again, it's on the van today.

Are you in the UK? I'm waiting on my figure today form DHL but haven't heard anything about the import charges. It's on the van for delivery too so I'm not sure what'll happen unless they leave a slip to say you need to pay before it can be delivered. But again, it's on the van today.

Yeah... just arrived to me in Liverpool. I originally thought it was tomorrow but got a text for today. Normally I've picked up from the DHL depot around 10 mins from my house but got a surprise knock on the door.

Yeah... just arrived to me in Liverpool. I originally thought it was tomorrow but got a text for today. Normally I've picked up from the DHL depot around 10 mins from my house but got a surprise knock on the door.

I'd just keep my head down about it then. I suppose they could just post the charges down the line? My mate says sometimes they ask for the charge on the doorstep and have a card reader with them.

Loving this figure!
ddf35bb9ef3977a3dac0bb080c4b12d6.jpg

I got Luke in last Monday and I have to say I love the figure... I can see the concern that the midsection is a bit too padded, but in general it doesn't bother me. And I love the sculpt in person, it's easily my favorite 1/6 Luke custom or otherwise.

IMG_2050_zps8leowv3j.jpg

Alongside a modded Deluxe Vader
IMG_2052_zpspfegsu7u.jpg

With his 3 main other looks
IMG_2048_zpsiobl2j66.jpg

I do not have this figure in hand, but I got to say this is looking to be pretty great. However I still do have a few minor nitpicks, with one of them being that the green lights and red lights on the lightsaber being in the wrong position, Luke looking chibby in his DSII outfit (but he looks great with the tunic on) and the lack of gloved hands for accurate movie posing. But otherwise I simply cannot wait for this figure to come.

I do not have this figure in hand, but I got to say this is looking to be pretty great. However I still do have a few minor nitpicks, with one of them being that the green lights and red lights on the lightsaber being in the wrong position, Luke looking chibby in his DSII outfit (but he looks great with the tunic on) and the lack of gloved hands for accurate movie posing. But otherwise I simply cannot wait for this figure to come.

Funny. About a month ago I posted on the red and green arrows being reversed. I love that saber so I immediately picked up on that

Back