Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this thread is exploding. Some really good pictures in here! Glad to see everyone is receiving their Luke dollies.

I recommend downloading the free version of the Tapatalk app. Try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out. :duff

I wonder what scared the original ss Luke?

Maybe he saw the future and knew how 1:6 pricing would increase.

Take the fat suit off. It fixes that issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How about a neck mod ?
0997dfc4e2d1bd4975339e2cf9f8846d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What was the point of giving this guy a magnetic hairpiece if there is no alternate hair or head?

Yeah. We need pics of it on the figure. Otherwise, it just looks like giraffe Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy for all the excitement today with everyone and this figure! It really is my lifetime want, as far as collectibles, and it was worth the wait.

Funny to me that at a time, I thought the Luke 6" black series rotj was as good as it was ever gonna get. It's an awesome time to be a collector (well awesome for everything but my bank account, lol).

20180626_160213.jpg

Hmm. Taking a stab..glove hand able to hold a lightsaber, a lightsaber hilt without saber, rest of the Endor accessories with alternate sculpt.

lukeen14.jpg

The Endor one will for sure include all the various gloved hand positions. At that point in the film, all he had was a gloved right hand. The expression on that sculpt I also think is more ideal for a DSII display.

Here's my guess as to the stuff that each figure will have that the other won't, and what both will have:

Jedi Luke
- Jedi tunic
- Cloak
- Non-gloved right hand full set
- Relaxed gritted teeth sculpt
- Jabba's Palace and sand display base inserts

Endor Luke
- Endor outfit
- Gloved right hand full set
- Angry gritted teeth sculpt
- Endor display base insert (similar to Endor Leia's)

Stuff I think will be included in both
- LED gloved saber arm
- DSII outfit
- Handcuffs (not sure what other accessory Endor Luke would include and also since you have the DSII outfit option)
- Same style hair piece
- Saber hilt
- Regular saber blade and swoosh effect blade
- DSII display base attachment

Back