Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best i can do

9f87f7d77863f02f0a1783f49b376827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not the Hot Toys figure, though!!! That's Inigo + Yunsil...:slap

So how are you all going to rinse the robe?
Cold water, hot water? Let it hang to dry?
This can’t come quick enough.

I know,
That’s what she said.

So how are you all going to rinse the robe?
Cold water, hot water? Let it hang to dry?
This can’t come quick enough.

I know,
That’s what she said.

I was planning hot water in a white bowl. White, to see how much dye comes out.
I also saw on Facebook someone recommending adding a lot of salt to help set the dye.

Just received my Anakin yesterday. I soaked the robe in warm water, let it dry, and then ran a lint roller over it took off a lot of brown spots, sort of like what was on Luke's neck in that recent video.

I’ve always felt that the DX07 looks a bit small, at least to my eye.

We tend to think of heroes as being tall in stature but even Mark himself was quoted as saying he is short.
ccd1c31010b0fc0162b3876110e8cad6.jpg

I should add, but then I see him next to other figures and it looks about right. Point being that it never has once looked too big to me. :lol

It makes sense but in fact the DX is slightly taller than it should be. Not by much but to the trained eye it is noticeable and to my OCD eyes, enough of a sore spot to alter the height.

For 5’9” Mark Hamill?

3bb5af8dd8b9f1144f5b904e1e05ca96.jpg

I’ve been watching review videos for this and most figures i am interested in and most do a decent job with review and some do great.

But for the love of all that is powerful (read: Kathleen Kennedy and Rey of Jakku) can we PLEASE not focus 10 minutes at the start on the F-ING box - ENOUGH with complaining about the bland box!

If the box comes out with a new feature (like a Lando pan-hole) then yeah, let’s talk about it.

But please if its the same old box, just skip it!

I’d rather refocus that review time in this example on Luke’s Smash Burger belly and the foggy lightsaber blade and his crooked front tooth pointing the wrong way!

Cool.

The recent Marvel boxes do put the Star Wars boxes to shame though, haha.

Is the staining issue on this guy like the problems folks had with Starlord?

Might pass on him. I already have my Jedi Luke PF...

The recent Marvel boxes do put the Star Wars boxes to shame though, haha.

I just got the GotG2 Life Size Groot and the box is beautiful. It makes me hate their instructions. Everything about their releases is usually top notch, but a crappy black and white folded instruction set for such expensive figures is pretty crappy. And they don't really even do a great job of explaining everything. I want full color images and full of pics of all the accessories.

On instagram Inigo preview 2 cg models of Luke Heads; one with windblown hair. I liked that one, the other was ok. No better than the HT one IMO.

LOL my friend in school, was in hatrix/mushroomhead, and they were huge gwar fans as well as mr bungle, kind where mushroomhead got the idea for their stage shows.

Back