Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone just tried to soak the figure -- fatsuit and all -- to slim it down?

Water treatment works wonders on clothing to fit better and look more natural in the way things hang. Might keep the fatsuit from being so 'pillowy'.

Interesting...I would have assumed that soaking the fat suit in water would have made it swell, not slim down.

So when will the rest of us start seeing shipping?

June?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, Im expecting receive shipping notfication mid June from SS too

btw.. Hot Toys just released young Han and teased new Chewie from Solo movie

I should add, but then I see him next to other figures and it looks about right. Point being that it never has once looked too big to me. :lol

Where the heck is the “that’s what she said” reply?!?

You guys are slacking.

it never has once looked too big to me. :lol

That's what she said.

KBaR.gif

He was displayed for about a year. Then boxed up for several more with the robe on. Recently bought a house so I had more room for figures. Brown stains on his shoulders and legs ... [emoji17]

Wish I would’ve known to rinse the robe several times before display. I only ever futzed and did the water treatment.

He was displayed for about a year. Then boxed up for several more with the robe on. Recently bought a house so I had more room for figures. Brown stains on his shoulders and legs ... [emoji17]

Wish I would’ve known to rinse the robe several times before display. I only ever futzed and did the water treatment.

Could probably bleach it out of the almost-white clothing. Luckily its so light on Kenobi. Or one of those Tide pens.

This is not a defense of Hot Toys, because they should know better than this, but I wonder if they were influenced by the lighting in Jabba's Palace...
cloak-luke-jabbaspalace-2.jpg

I am not sure how purple the HT robe is in reality because the lighting of everyone's pictures and video's also can skew this too (though one reviewer I remember said it looked a little "purplish" in hand to him)... but looking forward to seeing for myself.

This is the best i can do

9f87f7d77863f02f0a1783f49b376827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back