1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bat's JL suits sucking crusty ass probably makes this guy even more sought after.

Last edited:
It's gonna go up, figure is extremely limited and also the quality is superb,

maybe the best 1.6 HT Bats made -- up there with 89 Keaton.

yes ..considering this batman had a small part in the movie... thats crazy

It's the same suit as in BvS, but better figure. You don't need to relate this figure to SS. Considering how "popular" SS is, it's the case for the most people. Sadly.

He looked bloated in the JL suit... there was so much padding you could see a beer gut in shots... and his mouth looked like it was being squeezed by the owl cowl. It just really contributed to the feeling that he was just a tired old man phoning it in for this one.

Almost as distracting as Superman's mouth.

Just got this guy, together with an unreal customs cape, second hand from a top seller.

I can see what all the fuss is about!
4c1d073e1fc869959973c9d1cd0e7034.jpg

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Just got this guy, together with an unreal customs cape, second hand from a top seller.

I can see what all the fuss is about!
4c1d073e1fc869959973c9d1cd0e7034.jpg

So, your Batman is wearing two capes? Or is that just the way it appears with the pleats folded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if it is true that the only way to differentiate lots of Hot Toys (American lot and Asian lot) is through the brown box, I heard that only the American lot has the brown box or the Asian lot also have? I have this doubt.

Hi there I have attached an artistic impressions unreal customs cape to the figure. Anyone got any tips on how to get movie accurate pleats over the shoulders of the figure?

Can anyone tell me if it is true that the only way to differentiate lots of Hot Toys (American lot and Asian lot) is through the brown box, I heard that only the American lot has the brown box or the Asian lot also have? I have this doubt.

Most non sideshow distributed versions don't come with the brown shipper boxs except for some limited/special/exclusive editions or diecast ironman these days.

Most non sideshow distributed versions don't come with the brown shipper boxs except for some limited/special/exclusive editions or diecast ironman these days.

Interesting. Which Hot Toys figure Versions are non Sideshow distributed?

Has anyone tried removing the wires in the Suicide Squad cape for a decent drape display? I love the dynamic options with the cape but usually display pretty statically and am curious how well the hot toys cape would hang or if I should just buy one of Unreal or Jaxon drape capes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve bought multiple HT figures from Hong Kong and Japan from time to time and they’ve all come with brown shippers.

I have had a couple that did not but that was probably 5 years ago. Budget Stark did a video a couple years ago and explained that some certain ones do but most over there don't. Can't remember what ones did.

Back