1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly can't see a problem. Those two little holes are probably about 1mm across? and they are on the seam where the material is sewn together.

Unless you pose your figures with their legs spread so you can continually stare at their crotches, I can't see why this is even an issue.

It's probably getting worse every time you open his legs to take another photo.

Seriously, just be grateful for what you have got.

How about I just send it back, and get a new body that isnt fused and doesnt have holes in it?

It's always cool if your vendor is happy to replace (and pay postage) for a defective product.
Defects can affect people in different ways. If you are not satisfied, that's all that matters.
Glad to see that it'll all work out. This is a great figure, and you really should not be annoyed with it in any way.

Shouldn't be more than a ten day turn around.

It's always cool if your vendor is happy to replace (and pay postage) for a defective product.
Defects can affect people in different ways. If you are not satisfied, that's all that matters.
Glad to see that it'll all work out. This is a great figure, and you really should not be annoyed with it in any way.

Shouldn't be more than a ten day turn around.

Yeah, I am very happy with it besides that problem. The suit feels like a slightly different material than the BvS. The muscles seem to be highlighted with some kind silver dry brushing, and the bat symbol on the chest is completely different than the BvS version. When I say completely different, I mean its the same symbol, but it looks like they made a new one, casted it, and put it on this figure.

So I need to check the butt hole of batman when I get it from Sideshow?

026ff26d30b4ffbc7eeb6a1328f0a1f0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timcent is cool. I am going to send just the body back, and he is going to get a replacement. He will be paying for shipping both ways.

That's cool, he charges a lot but does look after the buyer. Hope you have more luck with the second body.

How many of these things does Timcent have?
Hopefully he does not sell out before you get the replacement.
If he can't get you a replacement does he just keep the item and refund you?

How many of these things does Timcent have?
Hopefully he does not sell out before you get the replacement.
If he can't get you a replacement does he just keep the item and refund you?

He is going to take the body back to Secret Base and have them replace it.

Mine converted in July, processing tomorrow.

Wow! When did you get on the waitlist?

I got on the 14th, the day after it was up for order on Sideshow. But mine still hasn't converted.

Edit: I was looking back on the thread and remembered it waitlisted the same day. I'm guessing you got on the Waitlist on the 13th? Jesus! I guess my chances are slim on this converting.

I didn't bite on the early processing offer this time. I felt like I got used with Doctor Strange. Good luck to everyone that took Sideshow up on this one, I hope you get your tracking numbers today!

I got charged today so hopefully it ships today too. Haven't decided if I'll sell my BVS version yet. Leaning against it but I'll decide after See this guy in hand.

I hope there are bvs stands available on ebay. I like it more then the ss one

I hope there are bvs stands available on ebay. I like it more then the ss one

I don't like either. :lol
BvS stand is takes up too much room, SS stand looks kind tacky. He stands really well on his own anyway, never gonna fall over if balanced right...unless you live in an earthquake zone obviously. A diorama all three could stand on would be ideal but I wouldn't know where to start with that. :lol

Back