1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see some improvements too, but that doesn't always work out so well. They thought they were making improvements to Chewbacca, but that's up for debate... As good as the original figure is, I'd be happy if the only thing they changed was the pre-mentioned cape...
I agree that it sometimes doesn't work when they try. But if they did have to change one thing for me it's what they are using to pattern the batsuit as the bvs one starts to peal if it comes in contact with the arms. But the cape could also be better.

I agree that it sometimes doesn't work when they try. But if they did have to change one thing for me it's what they are using to pattern the batsuit as the bvs one starts to peal if it comes in contact with the arms. But the cape could also be better.

Yes no peeling off suit would be great

I would imagine hot toys improve the figure more. Why? Because if they do just use the same figure then it will have the same issues as before, so why not just use this opportunity to improve on it. It's out next year so they have time to add new adjustments to it. Or they will just leave it as is and that's it. In short it shouldn't matter as the figure will still be good. I'm still hoping they make a functional rubber cowl that you can turn the head, one day maybe.

Because they need to give you a reason to get the JL version(s) as well.

Has this been released today too? IMG_2902.JPG

That does look pretty good to me. It'll be interesting in my display, and I'm glad Deadshot comes with it since I'm not getting the SS Batman.

The rebreather looks pretty cool on Batman but it's so scene specific I don't think I'd keep it displayed that way.

Anyone know if these are still available anywhere in the UK? [emoji848]

the suicide squad version never was.
Sold out in less than 24hrs through sideshow.
The regular version can be picked up on eBay though for inflated prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 3 hours exactly.

Which makes me happier I managed to snag one! [emoji106]

Shame, cheers for the response though! :)

Shame, cheers for the response though! :)

I don't know if this meets your needs or not, but Batman's regular suit in Justice League is extremely similar to the one in BvS. I'm sure HT will have at least three different versions of Batman from Justice League from which to choose.

Perhaps prices on the BvS regular suit Batman will come down to a reasonable spot once the Suicide Squad version comes out. Of course, this is all speculation.... I can only speak for myself and I know that if I hadn't been able to snag the SS preorder, I'd wait for the JL version. I love HT's BvS Batman figure, but I'm just not willing to pay $300+ for it.

SS version is very limited. I doubt it can sway the price of regular BvS Bats in any way. Just wait for the JL version.

Wow after just getting a Armored Batman (Black Chrome), now I'm looking for the regular Benflick Bat and it looks like it's extremely popular for some reason.

Back