1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow took the money out of my account on Monday and I still haven't even got a shipping notice yet what the hell is going on

Charged on Tuesday and no shipping info as of yet. I requested a Pack-out so shipping came to almost $28. for shipping. I'm in Las vegas

I thought they charge us when they have the product in their warehouse. Why charge us if it hasn't even arrived yet and it's "stuck at the port"??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They did the same thing with Doctor Strange. They should have known by Tuesday that they weren’t getting it on time and held off on charging people.

They have 30 days to ship after charging you according to California law. I'm strange i guess i'm fine with having these things paid off a few days or 6 months early.

All I can say is Suicide Squad Batman with a Jaxon Xu wired custom Cape.......such a legend
IMG_0949.jpg
IMG_0953.jpg
IMG_0954.jpg

Officially sold out on the site. Does this mean if your waiting list haven't been converted, its done?

No. It basically means there are enough people on the waitlist cover any cancellations. So they aren't taking anymore waitlist reservations. Still, if you didn't get on the waitlist day one (maybe day two) of preorders, you probably won't get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've been doing this a lot lately, charging before they actually have the item in hand to ship.

I wonder if they are having cash flow issues? Got to get those employees paid on Fridays. They charged me Tuesday and haven't shipped yet. Seems kind of odd.

They overcharge on shipping and charge payment a week or 2 early in order to have enough cash flow. Look at the dead stock in Hot Toys sitting in their warehouse!

They overcharge on shipping and charge payment a week or 2 early in order to have enough cash flow. Look at the dead stock in Hot Toys sitting in their warehouse!

Dangerous path.

Perhaps they should think about ordering less.

Maybe blow out those TFA figures and everything else that has been sitting for a long time.

Back