1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

ccb767bec024e7d2cb5c6018b7ce9b98.jpg

d8b511f985194d1afe10e89f461dc3e3.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

It's so basic, I lean towards the possibility they could be holding back on showing some significant plot related items - or a Wayne head sculpt. I highly doubt most collectors here would feel the need to spend $250 for a breathing apparatus. Another possibility is that he's part of some two pack; Joker or Harley from the car chase etc?
Ideally, Batman and Joker have more interaction than we see in the trailer which will warrant additional accessories etc.
I would be astonished if they release it as is, unless it's Iron Man underneath? :cuckoo:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

I like the look of this one, but I think I'll still be waiting until Batman's solo flick to pick up a normal Bats. I'm already getting the Knightmare version from BvS and possibly the Armored one as well.

This probably is the most Malibu Stacey figure yet from HT. And that's really saying something :lol

And people will still buy it. If you got the extra dough, go for it!

its a nice figure but i gonna skip this one.

Easy pass for me. Rather have the BvS Batman instead.

It really needs to have something special added to it to make me purchase.

Wonder if it'll come with all of the same gadgets as the BvS one. They might just throw in the grappling hook and a couple of baterangs and call it a day.

Gotta end up an exclusive. Honestly can't see this as a regular release.

I like Batman, but he's overexposed, just like Iron Man is for Marvel. There always had to be multiple costumes and looks for Batman, he can't just be the same for an entire film.

I like Batman, but he's overexposed, just like Iron Man is for Marvel. There always had to be multiple costumes and looks for Batman, he can't just be the same for an entire film.

He's in the same costume from TDK to TDKR and from BvS to Suicide Squad.

He is better than iron man or the same in ways. He adjusts his suit for the situation he is in. He needed the armor suit to fight Superman. And used a special suit to fight Mr. Freeze.

He is better than iron man or the same in ways. He adjusts his suit for the situation he is in. He needed the armor suit to fight Superman. And used a special suit to fight Mr. Freeze. etc.

i think that this figure going to sell bad

i think that this figure going to sell bad

Unless he has more accessories but can't be shown due to spoilers then I don't know if I'll get it.

I'm wondering if it will even get released. This is a figure that should be a con exclusive.

I actually would love this figure. I think it's pretty cool and a little bit different.
I just like it and will be picking it up when released.

Thanks you KOdzilla...

13709887_1003164613137816_6035381195214607478_n.jpg

So, is the rebreather going to be glued on and affixed to his face or is that a removable rebreather plate and it'll come with some Affleck mouth plates, batarangs and the grapple gun? If this is just Batman with the rebreather stuck to his face, I can't see anyone buying this over the BvS version. I mean I knew they'd make this, I called it months ago. But that will be silly if that thing is stuck on his face just to make a new version.

Rebreather, handcuffs < Sniper rifle, branding tool, grenade gun, Affleck faces

Back