1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so far the mk 4, 5, 6 have remained pretty expensive with the 2 and 3 still a little cheaper. I doubt the mk 7 will affect the price of the 4,5,6 as people are collecting the first 7.

Where is hot Toys currently on the MMS series? With the VII being a milestone 500th release, maybe the Mk 1 will be 600?

I want to say Endgame Hulk is the latest at MMS 558, but not 100% positive. Not sure how many Rise of Skywalker and other cinematic figures will be announced, but we are halfway there already to 600.

I like your enthusiasm, but there really is nothing at all to indicate that the announcement of an improved version is imminent...that implies like really, REALLY soon, which I think is very wishful thinking.

I agree that a 3.0 of the Mark I is likely given how out of scale it has become with the newer Diecast releases, but that's likely 5-10 years away. You brought up TDK Two-Face 2.0, however this newer version is being released 10 years after the original, so I'd say we got a good amount of waiting to happen before they announce Mk I 3.0.

Yeah, I agree imminent is probably the wrong word choice for the Mark I. But who knows, it might be announced sooner than we all think. The 2.0 version was released nearly 8 years ago.

I feel like MK 1 is closer to being announced then years down the road. They’ve been increasing price with every MK. This will make it easier to come out over $500 since it’s a larger MK.

Does anyone have the TYS Toys suitcase? If so how is it? Been thinking about grabbing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m really glad I picked up the Mark V.
Wasn?t really on my radar but I really like the original armour designs and this one has a lot of complexity and is unique with all the panelling opening up and the silver and red. It?s a great figure.

hi had one for a few months, its excellent very flexible & poseable ,great paintwork. cheers ian.

Does anyone have the TYS Toys suitcase? If so how is it? Been thinking about grabbing one.

I have it, and I must admit, I am a bit underwhelmed. However, it does deliver what was promised, which kinda begs the question - what was I really expecting out of this piece in the first place? It is an accessory at best, which means it needs a figure, which can really only be Tony. Meh.

@becausebatman thank you for the great deal and this grail!

Mark V.jpg

I have an opportunity to get this for 700 USD in good displayed condition. Is it worth it? Kinda really want it and kinda hate paying twice as much as retail.

It's a great figure - whether or not it's worth it is dependent on how much you want it. Are you trying to complete a line and absolutely need the figure? Would you rather be spending $700 on maybe a Mark VII and another figure? For me personally, I buy almost every iron man figure, but even if I was missing a Mark V - I would not pay $300 over the original price for it.

Back