1/6 Hot Toys - MMS400 D18 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8AA57217-868F-43B3-A68A-19CF69DAD6E2.jpeg

Oh man. I just got my email for Anakin charging, and I was hoping I'd have a few days to recover before this hit... Though I am happy to finally get these figure after what seems like months of waiting for BBTS to get stock.

Love getting both at once, $4 total shipping! Pile of loot has been released

Welp, SS sent me the wrong replacement piece (singular) for the two scratched up chest pieces (plural) that my figure came with. They sent me the arc reactor accessory for some reason. I just have no idea how they sent that to me based on the pictures I sent with circles drawn around the pieces.

804a8a52133ab526eeea456c458629ca.jpg

Still really like this figure. A lot of detail and really stands out from the rest of the IM figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, SS sent me the wrong replacement piece (singular) for the two scratched up chest pieces (plural) that my figure came with. They sent me the arc reactor accessory for some reason. I just have no idea how they sent that to me based on the pictures I sent with circles drawn around the pieces.

To be fair they sent the wrong head sculpt to everyone that ordered their Jack Burton...

804a8a52133ab526eeea456c458629ca.jpg

Still really like this figure. A lot of detail and really stands out from the rest of the IM figures.

No negating this a fantastic figure, however this armor design doesn't intrigue me too much (though I still can appreciate it). Hmm, based on a review it seems the scaling is a bit off compared to the recent MVI.

So my LCS had a 10 day notice a few weeks ago from SS, Paid and waited (no rush for me) but he talked to his rep today and was told the shipment was still in China...? Are people still getting this from SS or are they stuck between batches again?

No negating this a fantastic figure, however this armor design doesn't intrigue me too much (though I still can appreciate it). Hmm, based on a review it seems the scaling is a bit off compared to the recent MVI.

If you don't like the design of the armour than why buy...I totally get that. I wasn't always into the Mark V but it really grew on me.

If you don't like the design of the armour than why buy...I totally get that. I wasn't always into the Mark V but it really grew on me.

I *HATED* the MK5 after getting the first release...now I really like it after getting the new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MkV in my mind looks like the direct influence on the 43, one of my personal favorites. I also vividly remember hunting the IM2 6" line version as a kid and finding it while on vacation with my family, so it has a nostalgia factor for me.

Definitely gonna echo some of you guys. The Mk5 was easily my least favorite of the HoA suits. HTs seriously gave me an appreciation for the intricacy of this armor and the whole suit up scene, something I didn't pay enough attention to after watching it get tossed around by Whiplash.

Back