Hot Toys MMS394 What is each trooper ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tesla619

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Hot Toys MMS394, but eBay is allot more then what i care to pay, some guy on here changed his mind to sell it, so im going to buy them individually, the backpack trooper is mms392, which is the other trooper with the black shoulder cover ?

They sold the MMS394 with both the orange shoulder pauldron and the black shoulder pauldron. From what Im aware of, Rouge One never stated what they were, I only assumed it was the same rank designation as Sandtroopers, black being an enlisted Soldier.

"Shoulder cover" = pauldron.

MMS394 if I'm not mistaken refers to both the single orange pauldron commander (TK-14057) and the two pack set, with the orange pauldron commander and a second weathered Rogue One Stormtrooper. The black pauldron is exclusive to the two pack so you can't get it individually.

Popcultcha in Australia has the two pack for $400 plus shipping. I've ordered from them many times. Great store.

"Shoulder cover" = pauldron.

MMS394 if I'm not mistaken refers to both the single orange pauldron commander (TK-14057) and the two pack set, with the orange pauldron commander and a second weathered Rogue One Stormtrooper. The black pauldron is exclusive to the two pack so you can't get it individually.

Popcultcha in Australia has the two pack for $400 plus shipping. I've ordered from them many times. Great store.

Thanks for the info, i found one for $436, unless there is a conversion.

Popcultcha is great. Only purchased an RO Stormie when they had a sale. Got it with shipping cheaper than anywhere offered it. Wills definitely buy from them whenever they have another sale like that. Just make sure you do the currency toggle at the top of the page and click through the shipping option to remove the AUS sales tax to get accurate price

Back