1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Nice knee joints. :lol

everything about this figure is awesome!...then you get to those damn knee joints. its just so freakin ugly. i really hope they rethink whatever they're doing and cover them up.

It's also just a prototype. For all we know they're making a custom body for her with the seamless legs. A lot can change from con reveal to PO to release.

I have good hope that it'll be changed. But I feel if their facebook/social media doesn't react at all, HT is probably less inclined to make any change.

and "its an action figure" is such a cop-out answer.

so many better ways HT could do this.

We are paying $220+ for these things right?

Not $50??

Okay then.

No one got a gun to your head forcing you to buy it. It its that bad just dont get it.

Lots of cop-out answering going on here.

The fact is. We want want it, and want it to be better.

The combination of the knee joints with fishnet stockings makes it look like she has wrinkly old granny legs :ohbfrank:

Will need to see better pics..but it does look a bit rubbish

Why they made her knee joints like those ? o_O even Barbie dolls have better o_O Maybe this is a prototype placeholder body . She looks good in my opinion but not as good to pay 200$ + I would pay not much than 150$. Shes very cheap looking next to Wonderwoman

So two sculpts for Harley? Have to say I really like the open mouth expression. This display is impressive so far.

I think from that picture she looks pretty good. This is more than likely not even the final figure. It even says that it is still awaiting approval. People need to calm down.

So much crying about the ****ing joints. Are you guys new to the Hot Toys game or something? Jesus Christ.

So much crying about the ****ing joints. Are you guys new to the Hot Toys game or something? Jesus Christ.

I like joints - these figures are toys after all, and I prefer the joints like this... I hate the seamless figures.

and "its an action figure" is such a cop-out answer.

so many better ways HT could do this.

We are paying $220+ for these things right?

Not $50??

Okay then.

It's funny the figures we do pay 50 bucks for, have better sculpts. Hot Toys has really fallen behind the past few years.

how they did the joints suck. make better joints.

or you can just accept everything ht throws at ya and never ask for better.

I'm sure they'll improve the joints. Especially with enough backlash. They've been great with make adjustments for the better.

The real same is if that's the only head. No good enough pics to judge likeness yet but a second expression would be pretty necessary

Back