1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the exclusive started shipping when, early-mid August. Has anyone heard anything about when the regular version gets released? Seems like a big gap.

Despatched yesterday.

Only ordered last Saturday, and didn't expect her to go out so soon.

Just looked at tracking: she left Memphis this morning, and if all goes well like recent deliveries she should be delivered tomorrow.

Then it's the Battle of the Boots Part II.

To the people saying they had no problem removing the boots, and implying its not a big deal..did you ever think to consider that maybe your boots werent on as tight as other peoples figures. They probably didnt pop you boots on all the way at the factory or the peg hole is cut slightly larger on yours, or maybe they put less plastic on yours. To imply that it shouldnt be a problem for everyone is very short sighted on your part. Great i am glad boots came off easy for you, doesnt make you a jedi master of figures/dolls.

On mine if u twist at all while pulling them it twists and turns the delicate fabric, to the point it looks like it will rip and that is with barely any pressure or force

I appolgize about the rant but its a sore subject for me

Last edited:
Uh oh
82ed874b3e8d561bc7f8a986819ebee4.gif

To the people saying they had no problem removing the boots, and implying its not a big deal..did you ever think to consider that maybe your boots werent on as tight as other peoples figures. They probably didnt pop you boots on all the way at the factory or the peg hole is cut slightly larger on yours, or maybe they put less plastic on yours. To imply that it shouldnt be a problem for everyone is very short sighted on your part. Great i am glad boots came off easy for you, doesnt make you a jedi master of figures/dolls.

On mine if u twist at all while pulling them it twists and turns the delicate fabric, to the point it looks like it will rip and that is with barely any pressure or force

I appolgize about the rant but its a sore subject for me

I did it on three different figures(one from SS, one from BBTS and I bought an extra body that still had the plastic on it) with no problems.:huh: Dont they all come from the same factory with similar tolerances?

I did it on three different figures(one from SS, one from BBTS and I bought an extra body that still had the plastic on it) with no problems.:huh: Dont they all come from the same factory with similar tolerances?

no fish bite for you, I already vented. Not sure what your trying to prove but I'm glad you got 3 (a few post back you said it was two, now it's 3 tomorrow it will be 4) of them and didn't have problems removing the plastic. I guess you're a better collector then me and everyone else having the same problem as me, hopefully you can sleep peacefully at night knowing that
:duff

I did the same thing twice on two figures(one I sent back for damage). Pretty uneventful event both times.

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
no fish bite for you, I already vented. Not sure what your trying to prove but I'm glad you got 3 (a few post back you said it was two, now it's 3 tomorrow it will be 4) of them and didn't have problems removing the plastic. I guess you're a better collector then me and everyone else having the same problem as me, hopefully you can sleep peacefully at night knowing that
:duff

My extra body came in today from HK and I removed the plastic with no priblems for the third time. On ebay one can buy extra parts which take time to be received. Maybe you're ham fisted(like Zoolander trying to turn on the computer)?

It's just a matter of knowing what the pressure and touch tolerances are on anything. There's at least one YouTube video where the guy removes the plastic from the boots (rather roughly, I might add) and has no trouble, except he's a little more careful when putting the boots back on. It's part intuitive and the other part of it is just being careful. Put your whole palm around the knee joint, upper leg and lower leg firmly - grasp both parts, then pull. Don't overthink it - just do it. Pulling on the boot shouldn't cause the fishnets to stretch.

Following some of these directions here can make you overly sensitive or cautious and then problems result, too, from that. When you shake hands with someone, you want just the right grip...firm, but not enough to cause them pain. It's kinda like that.

By the way, no one answered my question yet about whether or not Harley's handbag is made of metal underneath the chrome. It might seem odd thinking that, but this feels heavier than the plastic they use for chrome (and it's cold to the touch). Any ideas?

I think it's 50% luck

Mine from SSC arrived yesterday too, they indeed shipped it fast, I was expecting it in 2-3 weeks at least

Hoping my Waitlisted special version turns out too, but the idea of receiving a returned figure is bad, I originally assumed they didn't do that, but read that they do, in this forum

I bought the Purple Joker but haven't even opened the shipping box, I'm pretty jealous of Leto Joker, probably that's why, Harley is too awesome to share, mine is on display next to a protective endo T-800 :)

Whuh-oh. I think your Terminator has a chip malfunction. He's after the wrong blonde woman in the nuthouse! :lol

Beautiful, just beautiful.
Has anybody been brave enough to do a pose without her legs completely straight yet?
I was going to attempt it, but obviously the tights and upper thighs make the posing options limited/dangerous.....

Maybe I might try it later.. she is just a few hours old at home.. So not trying to do anything ambitious yet. :p

I slightly regret pulling the boots holding the figure from the waist, the knee is a bit too eager to move, I wonder if I softened it, it's strong enough to hold the figure tho, so probably it's normal

Removed it from the base to flip the gun in the holster, when I first inserted it, it was looking backwards, not ideal in a fight, but had a more un-cluttered look :) the base of the gun doesn't look that good

Attachments

• 20170922_173036-2.jpg
    20170922_173036-2.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 223
Back