1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the coat has time to completely dry between it's release in HK and release here?

I just got mine today and I'll put that to the test (without a white shirt) and see what the results are in a couple of days (I don't mind guinea-pigging in this instance). Crossing fingers but perhaps this will lay to rest whatever lingering fears there might be with releases on the way to others.
However, I will say that this figure is pretty spectacular imo.
I know, I know... my pics aren't any different than what has already been shared but just wanted to share my excitement. I (like many) can't decide on the portrait for this fella..

J6.jpgJ4.jpgJ5.jpgJ9.jpgJ7.jpgJ10.jpgJ8.jpgJ1.jpgJ2.jpg

There's a Joker for every fan just about and they are each pretty distinctive iterations: Romero, Nicholson, Hamill, Ledger and now Leto. Though I don't think we've seen the full scope of Leto's Mr. J, I do hope to see more of him in future films.

J2.0.jpg

Your pics are nice, and pictures are always welcomed. Thanks for sharing. You gotta admit that Jared leto looks like a real crazy, its in the eyes

Thanks for all the guys willing to test the coat on their figures. Got mine today, and I'm too much of a chicken to put the coat on. Looking forward to seeing the results, and hoping for the best.

The figure looks great, but man is my box beat up. Hoping Sideshow helps me out with a new box or something. Damn UPS.

I was sent a 50 dollar off coupon from sideshow today as a fathers day gift. Came in a nice card and all, so I ordered this figure. Had a tough time deciding which version to go with but I like this one overall. Hopefully i can find the AA head on eBay for a good price

As promised, I let mine sit for a week with the coat on (no shirt underneath) to test the staining issues others have had. There doesn't appear to be any issues that I can tell. I know there was a QA/QC thread made previously but as I answered this one a few pages back, I am posting pics here.

JO2.1.JPG
JO3.1.JPG
JO4.1.JPG

By no means is this meant to keep anyone from feeling that they don't need to protect their investment but I thought I'd see what would happen.
After a week, so far ok...

As promised, I let mine sit for a week with the coat on (no shirt underneath) to test the staining issues others have had. There doesn't appear to be any issues that I can tell. I know there was a QA/QC thread made previously but as I answered this one a few pages back, I am posting pics here.

View attachment 348426
View attachment 348427
View attachment 348428

By no means is this meant to keep anyone from feeling that they don't need to protect their investment but I thought I'd see what would happen.
Appreciate you taking the time to post up your results,good to hear yours wasn't affected,I've got a spare body laying around and I'm gunna test out the jacket when he arrives this week,and post the results the week after that,ballsy move by you,and it paid off,good to hear

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Tedbatman, did you move the arms much? The only place where I saw any issue (and it was slight) was in the elbows, but only if I repositioned elbows while in the jacket.

Tedbatman, did you move the arms much? The only place where I saw any issue (and it was slight) was in the elbows, but only if I repositioned elbows while in the jacket.

I had both elbows bent and shoulders pulled back as to get as much natural tension from the coat. He looked rather weird in that pose for a week but I was testing it outside of the normal, relaxed poses I tend to leave my figures in but (thankfully) no dye damage. Hope this helps.

Looks like only some first fresh products directly in HK left the stains. Nothing from the US batch.

Is that the 2nd batch for international buyers or is it a figure from the first batch released in Hong Kong?

Is that the 2nd batch for international buyers or is it a figure from the first batch released in Hong Kong?

Not sure but I want to say it's the 1st batch. I PO'd Joker from Loontentoys (HK) on Ebay back in Feb. As soon as he gets his inventory he's very good at sending out those purchases/pre-orders immediately.

Not sure but I want to say it's the 1st batch. I PO'd Joker from Loontentoys (HK) on Ebay back in Feb. As soon as he gets his inventory he's very good at sending out those purchases/pre-orders immediately.

Ok, thanks for quick reply! I think I'll test it on the Arkham Asylum version first before putting it on the tattooed body.

Back