1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching the movie...

Spoiler Spoiler:

i'm pretty sure smith is far from being the movie's problem.

18da5m.jpg

Damn, I gotta say Croc's suit looks fake and like a bad cosplay. Especially during the last scene. I think if HT were to make a figure out of him, it'll look miles better than the actual on screen costume.

Damn, I gotta say Croc's suit looks fake and like a bad cosplay. Especially during the last scene. I think if HT were to make a figure out of him, it'll look miles better than the actual on screen costume.

It was clear from the first photos that he is some kind of compromise. They did not want King Shark aka whole CGI character so they did this. I don't like this version of Croc, i love the arkham version, but i know this suppose to be Croc in early mutation so i can accept that.

First half of the movie - 90%, second half 70%. Robbie and Leto stole the show. Also soundtrack is pretty good. I will go for every figure from this movie for sure.

Robbie, yes. Leto, not so much, IMO.

I think he's just there because that's what most people wanna see. But they fail to build up this universe's joker character IMO.

Also regarding the back piece tattoo, there's a scene where it shows there's definitely a tattoo, but not clear enough to to make out whether it's a dragon or something else. So I guess HT won't do it all.

Last edited:
We have to wait for Batman standalone movie to see of this Joker. I'm sure they will fix/improve the character arc.

We have to wait for Batman standalone movie to see of this Joker. I'm sure they will fix/improve the character arc.

Yeah. They try to cramp up too many character arc in this movie. The character have little to no zero connection to the audiences. I think there's only like 10-15min of joker screen time in the whole movie.

Watched the movie and quite glad it was pretty bad. Now I don't have to buy the figs..

:lol same here

At least now I don't get tempted to buy this. God knows how many sw figures that are on my wish list but I can't just swing it atm :(

Back