1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website Collider has consolidated excerpts from most of the reviews so far...the heart-breaking consensus is that the movie is...TERRIBLE...this is very disappointing I was really looking forward to enjoying this one...oh well...

okay it is going to be considered a stinker. 37% on RT, 5.2/10 rating, nothing recovers from that.

Still better than BVS haha...

RIP team getting made.

The website Collider has consolidated excerpts from most of the reviews so far...the heart-breaking consensus is that the movie is...TERRIBLE...this is very disappointing I was really looking forward to enjoying this one...oh well...

All 4 reviews I watched on YouTube said the movie was great and that Leto was fantastic. How about we all just wait until we see the movie to talk about it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok but I don't see why we should let other people's opinions guide our own.

I'm going to wait till I see the movie to know if I think it stinks or give it a 10/10.

There are a bunch of people going to a restaurant and getting sick from the food. It's got a low score from the health inspector. Do we really need to pay our hard earned money and get diarrhea ourselves to know we shouldn't have eaten that meal from that chef?? :slap

Ok but I don't see why we should let other people's opinions guide our own.

I'm going to wait till I see the movie to know if I think it stinks or give it a 10/10.

You saved me (and probably countless others) from writing that :clap

There are a bunch of people going to a restaurant and getting sick from the food. It's got a low score from the health inspector. Do we really need to pay our hard earned money and get diarrhea ourselves to know we shouldn't have eaten that meal from that chef?? :slap
Yes, we do. Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

People becoming sick from food is fact.

Whether or not you like a movie that others don't is an opinion.

People becoming sick from food is fact.

Whether or not you like a movie that others don't is an opinion.

Sadly, not. Too many people need the reassurance of being part of a pack to live their lives - look at how much money religions make :cuckoo:

We live in a world where no one trusts anything... Not our politicians, not our water, not science, not our teachers or experts or professionals, nothing. Ostrich people in their own private Matrix where every opinion is as valid as every other one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/suicide-squad/review/

And then I read a review that thought the opposite.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You just have to watch it and make your own mind up.

You may get diarrhea or not. It's a crap shoot. ;)

There will always be outliers. Fant4stic is someone's favorite movie evah out there but the vast majority did not like it. Which is what reviews and RT is all about. Not everyone is getting sick at that restaurant but most are. The more people reporting a bad experience, the more likely you will also have a bad experience. Fact.

Last edited:
reviews save me from taking my time to buy tickets, set aside a schedule, get pants on, drive out to the theatre, find a god damn seat in the high center row, all for a 70% chance of being utterly disappointed through a 2 hr flick.

i can't even pause to go pee!

But wouldn't you rather form that opinion yourself instead of saying "well the majority of the people that saw it say it's bad so I'm gonna go with that"?

more like, i'm going to watch later when it's released or do other things internet people do to watch things early.

Let's face it, most critics cannot stand DC movies while Marvel gets a free pass on everything, it's just the way it is.
I think the DC flicks do not fit their preconceived notions of what superhero movies should be.
Frankly, who cares?
I do not read critiques and I think I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of Suicide Squad.

Back