1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about you guys, but I have a wardrobe. I wear different clothes every day. I'm not a cartoon or comic book character with one set of clothes, I have dozens and dozens of outfits.

Imagine how bad the Suicide Squad must smell in comparison to Joker.

:lol:goodpost:

I don't know about you guys, but I have a wardrobe. I wear different clothes every day. I'm not a cartoon or comic book character with one set of clothes, I have dozens and dozens of outfits.

:exactly:

^No Sir... had a gray suit he robbed a bank in. A police costume he almost killed the Mayor in and a whole nurse outfit you forgot about!..

Well the events during the Dark Knight is about a week, tops. Not that unheard of for someone to wear the same clothes for about a couple of weeks. Still, nasty. :lol

Ledger Joker and Devito Penguin are the dirtiest villains yet. Though, I bet Bane smelled pretty bad, probably like cabbage.

:lol ....

Well the events during the Dark Knight is about a week, tops. Not that unheard of for someone to wear the same clothes for about a couple of weeks. Still, nasty. :lol

Ledger Joker and Devito Penguin are the dirtiest villains yet. Though, I bet Bane smelled pretty bad, probably like cabbage.

All that happened in a week? I thought it was a few months. No wonder Harvey went crazy :lol

Yeah it's about a week, still longer than Die Hard and Dredd! Begins is the span of years and TDKR is 5 months.

As good as Ledger is, it kind of sucks his Joker was so short lived and really doesn't have a legacy in the world of those movies.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

What Ledger's version got right was just the craziness and random nonsense he would do with no rhyme or reason. Unpredictable behavior that makes you realize this guy is truly nuts.. William Dozier and Cesar Romero from the old 1966 show were too campy and not frightening or threatening enough, but did have the classic look. Never really cared for Nicholson. Didn't really like his look or acting. He just came across as pretending to be crazy due to his situation and accident. Not genuinely crazy..

I'd watch TDK again if I were you... the Joker has his plan down to the fine details, he's not truly nuts!
I absolutely love Ledger's performance - but when you step back and look at it... from his appearance to his actions, he may be the furthest away from the Joker of any portrayal in his 76yr history.

The Joker is shown to have a plan in pretty much every one of his comic book appearances.
The plans are evil and crazy but they're plans nonetheless, I don't see how his actions in The Dark Knight are any different.
Anyway, like all iconic characters the Joker is in a constant state of reinvention, that's the price for eternal fictional life.

Are there any active codes at Sideshow's website to order this guy for a bit cheaper?

Back