Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at the moment but Kit mentioned he would be bringing it back at some point. Might have even been talking about this month.

I believe they are doing a second run for this coat at One Sixth Kit. I do not believe that this coat will fit over the regular Batman -- just too muscular. There is a third party kit that replicates all of the Knightmare outfit and accessories. It will be a little tight on the regular suit BvS Batman, but I remember seeing some pictures, and it still fits. It's a bit pricey at $85, but probably beats paying anywhere from $400 to $600 for the figure on eBay. Plus it gives you the option to interchange between regular and Knightmare. The OSK Knightmare coat was around $30 shipped.

Here's a link for the "Knightmare upgrade set", also has some pictures to show how it fits..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Knightmare-Batman-clothes-set-for-hot-toys-phicen-Batman-v-Superman-In-Stock-/302304038794

Thank you very much guys.
I do prefer that custom coat, but I think you're right, it wont fit the regular batman.
I have put that Knightmare accessories on my watch list on ebay.
The more I see these pictures, the more I'm inclined to do it.

Really appreciate the feedback guys.

Thank you very much guys.
I do prefer that custom coat, but I think you're right, it wont fit the regular batman.
I have put that Knightmare accessories on my watch list on ebay.
The more I see these pictures, the more I'm inclined to do it.

Really appreciate the feedback guys.

Glad to help. I think the outfit kit is a great option. It might fit a little tight, but still gives you the Knightmare look with out having to spend hundreds

Glad to help. I think the outfit kit is a great option. It might fit a little tight, but still gives you the Knightmare look with out having to spend hundreds

Yeah, I didnt realize how much Knightmare Bats were going for until I started looking recently. Dang.
At least the kit gives me the option to get the Knightmare look.
Really love this scene in the movie.

Oh, by the way, great job on the mods. You're Knightmare looks bad ass.

Last edited:
Because the stock one is terrible and not even screen-accurate.

I like the material of the OSK one better, but I think the color of the stock coat better matches the color of the actual coat under regular lighting. It just needs to be dirtied up a bit more:

Batman%2BSuperman%2BFuture%2Bbatsuit.jpg

future%2Bapocalypse%2BBatsuit%2BBatman%2Bv%2BSuperman.jpg

The OSK coat has a bit more of a reddish hue to it, which I think had to do with how the coat looked in the film due to the filtering used in that scene.

I like the material of the OSK one better, but I think the color of the stock coat better matches the color of the actual coat under regular lighting. It just needs to be dirtied up a bit more:

Batman%2BSuperman%2BFuture%2Bbatsuit.jpg

future%2Bapocalypse%2BBatsuit%2BBatman%2Bv%2BSuperman.jpg

The OSK coat has a bit more of a reddish hue to it, which I think had to do with how the coat looked in the film due to the filtering used in that scene.
Can I ask where you got the knightmare backdrop behind the figure from?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Sorry but this made me literally lol! You were so engrossed in the backdrop that you totally missed the focal point of the picture and the point of the post :lol

!!! ha! I can totally see how it can look like a figure though. The platform almost looks like a 1/6 stAnd.

Great! Where did you get it? [emoji5]

I don't have a backdrop behind my KB figure. Those are just images I found and posted of the actual 1/1 suit apparently on display somewhere, to illustrate how I feel the color of the stock coat in lieu of the OSK coat better matches the color of the actual coat under normal lighting.

I don't have a backdrop behind my KB figure. Those are just images I found and posted of the actual 1/1 suit apparently on display somewhere, to illustrate how I feel the color of the stock coat in lieu of the OSK coat better matches the color of the actual coat under normal lighting.
Cool. Looking great! [emoji6]

I'm thinking of selling my Knightmare Batman. Originally loved it but keep finding myself disappointed in the DC movies and will likely just keep BVS Bats since it so closely resembles comic book Batman. Anyone recently sell or buy this so I can figure out a good price to sell at? I did a cursory look through the sales forum but didn't find anything.

I'm thinking of selling my Knightmare Batman. Originally loved it but keep finding myself disappointed in the DC movies and will likely just keep BVS Bats since it so closely resembles comic book Batman. Anyone recently sell or buy this so I can figure out a good price to sell at? I did a cursory look through the sales forum but didn't find anything.

If you do decide to sell I’ll be willing to buy depending on the condition of the figure. Shoot me some pics if you can

I'm deciding to sell off my 1/6 collection, Tumbler, and 89 bat mobile. I would like to know the current price as well. Have a lot of Bats. Going to stick with the 1/4

I'm deciding to sell off my 1/6 collection, Tumbler, and 89 bat mobile. I would like to know the current price as well. Have a lot of Bats. Going to stick with the 1/4

If you have a knightmare Batman I’m willing to buy only if its in good condition

Back