Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone who has this figure tell me if the torso and suit underneath the coat is the same as the regular suit Batman?

I picked up a spare BvS body and ordered the knightmare kit and also the custom coat from OSK. Just tried putting the OSK coat on him and it's an awful tight fit.

The arms are much smaller on knightmare batman. The rest is the same from what i can tell.

Thank you! so that would explain it. I suppose since the arms of the suit won't be seen under the coat I could cut them off allowing a little more room.

Thank you! so that would explain it. I suppose since the arms of the suit won't be seen under the coat I could cut them off allowing a little more room.

Do you have a pic of what it looks like currently?
I've been tempted to do a knightmare batman, but only if I could use the OSK coat.

Do you have a pic of what it looks like currently?
I've been tempted to do a knightmare batman, but only if I could use the OSK coat.

I don't have the knightmare kit yet, still waiting on it to arrive so this is just the OSK coat on the BvS figure.

It doesn't quite go on right and there little room to futz his arms much. It shouldn't be too hard to make it fit well with a few mods. As long as the part of the suit covering his torso is left in tact it doesn't really matter much about the parts that will never be seen.

DSC_1176.jpg

I don't have the knightmare kit yet, still waiting on it to arrive so this is just the OSK coat on the BvS figure.

It doesn't quite go on right and there little room to futz his arms much. It shouldn't be too hard to make it fit well with a few mods. As long as the part of the suit covering his torso is left in tact it doesn't really matter much about the parts that will never be seen.

View attachment 408801

Thank you.
Hmmm...so it actually does fit. But you're right, it looks too tight that posing would look like it would be limited.

Thank you.
Hmmm...so it actually does fit. But you're right, it looks too tight that posing would look like it would be limited.

Just about fits you could say, for some reason it goes on easier over his right arm than the left, but that might just be my figure.

I undid the suit and the coat fits easily over the body. Since I never plan on converting it back to a regular batman I dont have a problem cutting away parts of the suit to get it looking right.

Cheapest i've found a Knightmare Bats here is £390 and thats without the OSK coat. All told this will have cost me a little under £260.

Finally got the knightmare kit from eBay and put it on the loose BvS body I picked up. I cut the arms off the suit and removed some of the padding from his back/sides to create the room needed for the OSK coat to fit properly. Now he has the articulation I hoped for but as usual I'll probably settle on a museum pose anyway. :lol

Not futzed with it properly yet. Need to get all the pieces in the right place, fix the collar etc(never sure if it should be up, down or somewhere in between). Parts of the kit might not be as detailed as the official release but for the money saved I'm happy to have a Knightmare Bats in the collection.

DSC_1196.jpg

Finally got the knightmare kit from eBay and put it on the loose BvS body I picked up. I cut the arms off the suit and removed some of the padding from his back/sides to create the room needed for the OSK coat to fit properly. Now he has the articulation I hoped for but as usual I'll probably settle on a museum pose anyway. :lol

Not futzed with it properly yet. Need to get all the pieces in the right place, fix the collar etc(never sure if it should be up, down or somewhere in between). Parts of the kit might not be as detailed as the official release but for the money saved I'm happy to have a Knightmare Bats in the collection.

Nice work. You should have sold that batman suit and get this silicone piece instead.
The original knightmare bats only has an upper suit with a black rubber panty.

carlos.j.g_art_23595076_1948548605393899_4931497151667634176_n.jpg

carlos.j.g_art_23498536_128088757866824_6129676955760459776_n.jpg

Hey, I was looking at a sale listing for him and it said something along the lines of “this was a version that was before the quality went down”. Maybe I missed it but does anyone know the deal with that? Thanks

I've been wanting this figure for a long time and should done the pre order but I had the other two Bats on order from BVS at the time. Anyways I was shocked when I found one NIB on eBay for a really good price and he should be here in a few days.

Looking for ideas on how everyone has been changing the color of the coat and weathering it up for a more movie accurate look.

I think the majority of people just got that OSK coat in lieu of modding the stock coat. I’m not sure if the OSK coat is still available though.

Good morning collectors! I was wondering if anyone was thinking about selling this guy for a reasonable price or a possible trade for a V1 Star-Lord? PM me. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back