Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imo, this will still be one of the best Batman figures ever made 15 years from now. One of my favorites in my collection. [emoji7]
Instagram.com/i_am_toys
480859746ee26f2526cb9552fbfcd3d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He came in on Monday, but I really only had a few minutes to inspect him, get his accessories loaded up and snap a quick picture or two. This is my first DCEU figure and I can't wait to get a Cavill Superman to go with him.

WP_20170523_16_59_39_Rich (2).jpg

Something always bugged me about the cost on the figure regardless if it is a custom or original, so I spent an hour rewatching the scene again and again and it's the collar, I tweaked it and got pretty close

From the film

Adjusted figure

Original figure

My knightmare batman with a custom cape ordered for my regular batman. lol

_DSC0386.jpg

_DSC0389.jpg

Aftermarket trench coat and 1" long foot pegs.
I prefer the stock coat, but this custom one keeps my batman's hands from dropping off too often.

_DSC0425.jpg

I got the custom coat from One Sixth Kit a few weeks ago and have had some time to snap a few pics. I really like it and the wires make it hold great poses. I'm not sure if I would classify a custom coat as a must have for the figure (I like the stock one, too), but I think it's a great option at an affordable price. I'm absolutely loving the figure.... It's amazing.

WP_20170610_10_53_02_Rich.jpg

WP_20170601_16_17_05_Rich.jpg

WP_20170610_10_54_00_Rich.jpg

Which is the more screen accurate coat under normal lighting? The color of the OSK coat better resembles the color of the coat as it looked in the knightmare scene, but it almost looks like the tint of the scene plays a large part it giving the coat that color, and isn't necessarily its actual color.

The best images I could find are these:

IMG_2515.JPG

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2517.JPG

I'm personally inclined to say the stock coat is more accurate, as the actual coat under regular lighting doesn't appear to have a reddish tint to it.

Back