Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Knighmare Bats in this morning with the custom coat and it great, I love the unique style, and is definitely something you need to pick up now, before it becomes a DX11 Joker :)

Bats can see WW on the horizon

IMG_20170329_223117.jpg

How much was the navy suit?

Not sure I bought it along with the batman, it might be the kit chen version, or the OSK

EDIT: oh you meant the suit, it's a zc toys blue suit, I won it in an eBay auction for £12, a bargain

Not sure I bought it along with the batman, it might be the kit chen version, or the OSK

EDIT: oh you meant the suit, it's a zc toys blue suit, I won it in an eBay auction for £12, a bargain

Cool. Do you by chance know where to get it for around that price, or $20 shipped if possible?

Anyone know if knightmare batman is in the comics or is this an original character that was created for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Original although there seems to be some influences from Gotham by Gaslight or Batman in Bethlehem series..

After a lot of thought, I sold my Bat-Pod and picked up Knightmare Batman... He gets here Monday :) :) : ) BvS is my favorite comic book movie and this will actually be my first figure from the DCEU. Can't wait!!!!

After a lot of thought, I sold my Bat-Pod and picked up Knightmare Batman... He gets here Monday :) :) : ) BvS is my favorite comic book movie and this will actually be my first figure from the DCEU. Can't wait!!!!

Next step order the custom coat from OSK.
You won't regret getting g this figure.

Anyone know if knightmare batman is in the comics or is this an original character that was created for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Original although there seems to be some influences from Gotham by Gaslight or Batman in Bethlehem series..

It reminded me of Batman 666.

View attachment 340614

Reminds me of this:

dirtbike.jpg

Which, depending if they wrap up the Knightmare story, we might get something close too.

Back