Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for replying! I'm not too irritated about it but I'd rather have it not being movable. Still a beast of figure nonetheless!

IMG_0019.jpg

Got the onesixthkit coat, its sooo much better (sorry for the phone pic)

Also I don't know why it turned sideways :slap

I had been debating whether or not to get that custom coat because it really looks good but I think I'm satisfied with the stock one.

IMG_0271.JPG

OSK coat does the figure's aesthetics tremendous justice. I thought the original coat was terrible and didnt look like the film at all.

I recieved my OSK coat today and I am extremely happy with it. It does look far better than the original and it fits better around the shoulders. I highly suggest it to any of you.

Also, the rubber suit seemed to be sticking to itself, but not as severe as the previous poster in this thread. I suggest when you take it apart to put on the coat, you gently apply some 303 Aerospace Protectant to vitalize the suit material.

Some may argue that - due to statistics and manufacturing yields - that the peeling version is a more desirable variant and that anyone with a peeling suit should celebrate and thank Hot Toys for the exceptional craftsmanship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one in their right mind would cover up their Batman figure with this set.

For those who weren't able to acquire one at a reasonable price, this might be an option. All of it is removable. Questions of fitment on the regular Batman body aside, if someone really wanted a Knightmare Batman, this would be a much cheaper alternative.

I wouldn't fit over it. There's already the case of peeling of the Batsuit. Putting over something really tight that rubs on the material will make it worse.

To each their own though.
I personally wouldn't want to put a <$100 knock off on top of a $400+ figure. Doesn't make any sense....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

In the pictures from kghobby they are using a regular Batman.
And it does fit, save for the pants wich are too tight.
I can solve that by swapping the legs on Batman if it's not addressed by the manufacturer before.

The set is 55 from TNS not 100.
And i got my second Batman tech cowl way cheaper than what's it's going for (than the original street price too).
So makes sense for me at least.

Now about the peeling issue, if it happens it will happen to the original bat knightmare suit too.
So...

Back