Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Took them on softball field. Conveniently enough, there is this big pile of stones with some random bricks in there - right next to the parking lot. I plan on going back to take some more shots with different poses/angles.

Photos look great! Makes me wish I hadn't passed up on him when I had the chance though :slap

Took a few more with a larger rock for him to look over the wasteland. I wanted to get some shots with him looking through the binoculars, but it was such a pain in the a$$, so I just kept it simple:

Got the coat tonight. It completely changes the look of the figure so much better. The articulation is much better and the hands don't fall off as easily. Quick pic
75d4e5a5e700a49f761113f05cc31e3c.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!

Excellent shots! Just for the pics, you should have drawn Darkseid's omega logo in the dirt.

Thanks! I actually thought about it. I might go back soon with a buddy of mine and draw the omega symbol. I figured I already looked funny taking pictures of a doll in the dirt lol

bgnyc -- the coat looks great! I'm still perplexed as to how Hot Toys made such a great figure and couldn't at least, the color of the coat right..

Great pics everyone! :clap I really love that pose, Bgnyc. :)

Here's mine with the OSK jacket.

32660875110_f3be227157_c.jpg

32660874050_921f5efd10_c.jpg

Well I got the coat in today, and while I haven't had the chance to put it on yet, I wasn't immediately impressed. The tailoring and imitation of HT is extremely well done, but the build doesn't carry the gravitas of the HT one. While HT's is too bulky and not necessarily accurate, it feels of higher quality; things like the buttons are a step down for sure. That being said, I have to commend the OSK coat for it's accurate color representation, and how faithful it is to the HT one, down to the obscure holes along the bottom hem of the coat, as well as the torn toggle on the back flange. The thinner fabric is undoubtedly more versatile and will fold better at the joints, a nice bonus. The lapels are also much more clean and naturally scale compared to the heavy hem of the HT one. I'll have to put it on the figure to make a final call, and the pictures here do make me feel like it is the right decision to upgrade it.

Also a friendly reminder for everyone to keep an eye on the inside of the goggles - mine had a small plastic tab that has scratched the cowl. I've since put a small cotton pad over it. Just be cautious folks!

I prefer the bulk of the HT coat but I don't really trust its longevity and that's the main reason i purchased the custom. $27 for piece of mind kinda thing just in case the thing starts to flake in a year or 20 and you don't have any alternatives.

Of coarse the custom could fall apart as well..

But still, $27 bucks.

Back