Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's showing $268 PLUS shipping for me now on Popcultcha. They must've realized folks are desperate. Ordered anyway.

Mine just arrived from Sideshow and hes a brilliant figure but my box is ruined which is painful. contacted Sideshow of course but has anyone had any experience with how they will handle it?

Got mine from popcultcha for $258 as well as armored batman for $245 shipped. Can't wait to get them after seeing all your pictures, fortunately saw popcultcha had them. Never have ordered from them has anyone else? Nice that shipping is less than sideshow still don't understand why they don't have more reasonable shipping costs especially when we spent so much on one figure

Mine just arrived from Sideshow and hes a brilliant figure but my box is ruined which is painful. contacted Sideshow of course but has anyone had any experience with how they will handle it?

I think they will give you $20-$30 credit back for the damaged box....or a full refund if you send the item back to them.

Got mine from popcultcha for $258 as well as armored batman for $245 shipped. Can't wait to get them after seeing all your pictures, fortunately saw popcultcha had them. Never have ordered from them has anyone else? Nice that shipping is less than sideshow still don't understand why they don't have more reasonable shipping costs especially when we spent so much on one figure

Sideshow overcharges on shipping to compensate for all the free reward points and purchase/monthly coupons they give out.

He's showing $268 PLUS shipping for me now on Popcultcha. They must've realized folks are desperate. Ordered anyway.

The price hasn't changed since they put it up for preorder - most likely a glitch with the USD/AUD dollar conversion - price is AUD$359.99

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be careful with the goggles guys, they leave a dent on the cowl if you keep them too low. You might want to shave the nub down on the inside.

My Knightmare Batman was just delivered to my house. It shipped from Popcultcha last Monday, the 5th. I am shocked as to how quick it arrived.

I still need to mess around with it some more..but swapped the sideways-looking eyes from the regular version. Also, the strap on the goggles seem a little stretched/loose. Here are a few pics..more to come!

Last edited:
My Knightmare Batman was just delivered to my house. It shipped from Popcultcha last Monday, the 5th. I am shocked as to how quick it arrived.

I still need to mess around with it some more..but swapped the sideways-looking eyes from the regular version. Also, the strap on the goggles seem a little stretched/loose. Here are a few pics..more to come!

Nice shots. Where do you live RogueRunner and how was the packaging? I'm thinking about ordering from them and live in Philadelphia. Thanks

Nice shots. Where do you live RogueRunner and how was the packaging? I'm thinking about ordering from them and live in Philadelphia. Thanks

Thanks! I live in Maryland. Packaging was excellent. They thoroughly bubble wrap the outter shipping box

Thanks, that's exactly what they offered. sending it backs not an option, hes such a good figure!

yeah hes an awesome piece....glad to have him in the collection, hes the only figure I have in this line.

Last edited:
Just speculation but even though this is an "exclusive", what are the chances this gets a 2nd run given how popular it has been?
Reason I ask, Pop Cultcha now has him up for pre order with a Jan/Feb release.

Just speculation but even though this is an "exclusive", what are the chances this gets a 2nd run given how popular it has been?

slim to none...been on per order from pop since day 1 and will sell out soon.

None. They just probably still waiting for their batch delivery. It's no second run.

15355660_10154086088331517_2749981111446483070_n.jpg

I am so happy!!!!! it finally arrived. all 3 of the bats. i spent my sunday morning playing with them and posing with them. end up with this pose for the knightmare batman. Batman getting his side arm in rage after he finished the ammo on his SCAR. bad ass!!!!

Back