Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as custom bases go, while browsing eBay yesterday, I saw a few listings for a custom base that is apparently produced by a company called Toys Box that looks pretty cool. It looks like it's intended mostly for Armored Bats, but it'd probably work for Superman also and be passable for Knightmare Bats. They seem to be asking $90 for it though.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The BVS line is my favorite Hot Toys line currently and I don't even have regular Batman or WW yet. I might have to get black chrome just because. Slightly off topic but does anyone keep their figures in a room with windows? Just curious because their in my detolf in a bedroom I use as an office and it has a window diagonal from my display but I keep the blinds closed all day although light still reflects off the cabinet. It just so happens to be I get a lot of glare on the shelf with all my BVS figures. Is this bad?

yeah that was pretty cool, there has to be a better way then gluing dirt to it tho?
Try a product called Sno-Tex by decoart. It's great to make sandy bases and dries in this sort of rubbery fashion. If you want to decrease how grainy it is, you can just add layers of modge podge or an acrylic clear coat prior to painting (once the main material has dried). To top it off, you can actually dye the putty and give it intrinsic color as opposed to painting it.

The money was taken from my credit card account today. I presume I am between those lucky people who will get the last batch...at least I hope.

Back