Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oct18.jpg

Got this when I paid off my flex payments over a week ago.

Me neither from that initial email. When I called sideshow on Tuesday I actually got the rep on the phone who emailed me back. She said it was forwarded to the retention department but I will be getting a replacement once I hear from them.

Their customer service reply time has been horrible lately.

Their customer service reply time has been horrible lately.

So I tried out the chat feature today and asked if anything was updated on getting a replacement rifle for my figure and the rep says that "while although it just started shipping I'm sure we can find a replacement rifle but I cannot guarantee you will be getting one at this time," and said I'd have to wait another 1-2 business days at least for an answer from the retention team. I'm a little nervous that its taking this long as its been a week now, I've gotten an answer back within a day or two in the past. I just hope they don't tell me sorry but its sold out we have none left.

I called them twice today and waited on hold about 15 min each time, no reply on the chat, no email back. Time to hire more customer services reps guys.

If they have no replacements theyll just offer you a credit or option to return the figure.

Anyone on the waitlist for the exclusive batman with the scar? Should I keep waiting or get on the waitlist for the regular batman too? Feel like I'm too late to the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodness this figure is awesome. I didn't have a lot of time to really get into posing him but even just a bit of meddling and fitting him in the detolf looks rad. I absolutely would say he's one of the coolest 1/6 scale figures in my collection, let alone one of the coolest figures I own period.

It is a great figure. I think one of the few HT that will be expensive on the aftermarket soon.

For those that are having trouble with the hands staying on, trying removing the guanlets and sliding the sleeves up a little higher on the arm. Then put the guanlets back on. This will take the pressure of the hands. It won't make the pegs fit tighter but it will keep the guanlets from pushing the hands off.

If they have no replacements theyll just offer you a credit or option to return the figure.

I've heard that as well. Honestly I hope this is not the case and I hope I get an email today. From what they said I should hear back either today or Monday. If they don't have another replacement rifle (which would be a real bummer) I'm definitely not returning the figure since he is waitlisted so I guess I would take a credit back and find a seller who would sell me his rifle. But I truly hope not.

If they don't offer me a rifle I'll just sling the rifle on his back and use the 1911... not ideal, but hey.

There is always someone who will sell a replacement. eBay prices are crazy right now, I see them for $40.

But being how soon we emailed Sideshow and how new this figure is I don't see how they can't have any replacements for us. It doesn't seem like many other people other than us on these boards are missing the rifle.

Anyone on the waitlist for the exclusive batman with the scar? Should I keep waiting or get on the waitlist for the regular batman too? Feel like I'm too late to the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

? There's only one version of the Knightmare one that I'm aware of. It comes with the SCAR and the M1911.

The only real gripes I found within the few minutes I messed with the figure are the lack of a working slide on the Colt (I really wanted to do reload poses) and the lack of a trigger finger for the left hand (would have made more sense than the batarang hand, I think). But those are very minute nitpicks at best.

Back