Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not as tall as regular Bats? I presumed he and regular Bats were the same height, and then obviously Armored Bats would be taller.

It's actually kind of interesting to think that Superman is actually the penultimate shortest figure in the BvS line.

Oitwzy4.jpg

qO8RSpC.jpg

rwMjzcS.jpg

Loving this guy. These pics, although low quality, represent the figure well IMO.

Guys are killing me with these pics. Just chatted with SS to see where it stands, and was told they don't have any in stock, more is coming later in the month.

Great so more coupon codes??? Damn I already made all these pre orders I wish I stayed off a bit. They applied my $20 from Armored to my Arkham Joker but I doubt they'll allow me to do it again. What can it be used on?

Mine just arrived. Out of the box this is a great and impressive figure. I'm impressed.

Got mine the other guy... Holy crap this is excellent! Only thing I could remotely complain about is the puffy coat, but that aside, he's amazing. I think the suit and body are one in the same, great engineering, very much looking forward to vanilla Bantam.

Just got mine. Gave it a quick glance over figure looks great. Does anyone else have a small pin head size hole on the bottom left side of the jacket (his left)?

Can this guy be made as tall as regular Batman? He seems undersized.

323d01df06658aba2baff59322c50ae0.jpg

He's the same size
Apart from his arms lol
But no he's exactly the same height
So don't worry about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got mine in recently. I'm so glad that I got this figure. Definitely a must have for any Batman fan.

My guy finally arrived today. Busting him open tonight. Can't wait. Big week for our collection. BR Keaton set. Start Trek Spock and Kirk. Dxo8 off the forum and tonight Knightmare. Wife is like - what the hell is going on. Living room is invaded with 12 inch figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Wasn't sure if the wire was ran in that way or not, now that I think about it I think my Bane had that in his jacket.

I know what you mean by asking about the hole though. It's so perfectly round that it doesn't look natural and as though it is a QC issue. Not a detractor in my book. Figure is a beast on the shelf.

I know they go for the weathered look I figured holes would be more jagged if that were the case but now I'm seeing more pics and it looks like their almost all exactly placed the same.

Back