Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gotten mine from STGCC. Can't wait to get home and break him out of the box.

2c486d4059ada7722e93a56850447c2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an amazing figure, hardest bit is picking a pose! Congrats man

Lol, that's what I thought too until I saw this pose at the STGCC media event on Thursday morning. Just for context, the figures were behind plexiglass and it was a bit cloudy as the event was held in one of those outdoor bars with just a roof. The plexiglass case was in natural light. Only thing I'll change on mine vs. the one shown, is Bats holding his binoculars in his left hand as soon as I return from Singapore.

By the way, these were taken by a guy who was traveling with us. He doesn't understand the appeal of HT and TRIES to be creative with his camera angles, sorry:slap

While he was taking pictures, we were busy interviewing STGCC panelists for RaddTitan YouTube channel.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    318.2 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 276
It's an amazing figure, hardest bit is picking a pose! Congrats man

Thanks! I'm totally psyched I managed to snag one. Heard it's sold out.

Thanks! I'm totally psyched I managed to snag one. Heard it's sold out.

Not yet in the US. Still available for pre-order on Sideshow which surprises me. Same goes for the Armored Batman. I'd imagine they'll be available about a month or so after its officially released here.

Not yet in the US. Still available for pre-order on Sideshow which surprises me. Same goes for the Armored Batman. I'd imagine they'll be available about a month or so after its officially released here.

GUYS!!!! I know it's not movie accurate but the Armored Batman and the Chrome Armored Batman were posed next to each other at STGCC and I was truly amazed at how incredible the CAB looked compared to the regular. It really isn't shiny, just painted black with a VERY light clear coat. Looked superb In my opinion.

My $0.02, lol

GUYS!!!! I know it's not movie accurate but the Armored Batman and the Chrome Armored Batman were posed next to each other at STGCC and I was truly amazed at how incredible the CAB looked compared to the regular. It really isn't shiny, just painted black with a VERY light clear coat. Looked superb In my opinion.

My $0.02, lol
For me, figures don't always have to be movie accurate. Just usually, the movie accurate versions look better imo. I do want to see this one, the chromed version.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Generally, I prefer figures that actually made appearances in the film, I'm not usually a fan of variants. The regular Armored Bats is the one that is intended to be the one that was in the film; however, even though the BC version is intended to be a mere variant, I don't think it's necessarily inaccurate, either. As I've mentioned before, it actually gives a pretty good wet effect look for how Armored Bats looked when he and Supes were fighting in the rain.

If you're going for a display that shows him and Supes face to face or a "Well, here I am" look, then I think BC would be the way to go. In fact, without a BD version, it might even be more the way to go because they were actually fighting in the rain for the majority of the time his armored suit was still intact.

I prefer the base that the regular Armored Bats comes with though, being that it conforms to the rest of the BvS bases. If I had this BC version, I think I'd still ditch the base it comes with and pick up the regular Armored Bats base.

Back