Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones who are extremely annoyed and impatient that they haven't received their figures yet are the ones they delay and make wait longer. The ones that get first dibs are the individuals who are of the mind set that they'll get it when they get it. :lol

The ones who are extremely annoyed and impatient that they haven't received their figures yet are the ones they delay and make wait longer. The ones that get first dibs are the individuals who are of the mind set that they'll get it when they get it. :lol

It's like not being able to sleep on Christmas morning. While I'm excited for these figures I like to have them come spaced out. Plus it's easier on the wallet.

And to think I haven't even gotten superman although I'm situated geographically closer to HK than most peeps here.. :gah:

You must have gotten it direct from HK? The majority of us in the US pre ordered from Side Show, and at least I haven't received a shipping notice from them and I PO'd within the first 1 hour available.

It's been so long that I had to cancel the figure because of other new releases that I was more interested in. (+ I just don't have that much room in my cabinets for >2 versions of 1 character.)

You must have gotten it direct from HK? The majority of us in the US pre ordered from Side Show, and at least I haven't received a shipping notice from them and I PO'd within the first 1 hour available.

yes i got it from HK :yess:

In my personal choice. I just refuse to overpay or pay double for a figure...just to have it "now". Take for example the BvS Superman...when he was "alone" in the line,and there was not the buying freenzy dealers/sellers where expecting you could still find him in HK/China for 295/315...sometimes less and .sometimes with free shipping, when the Armored and Knightmare...and now the regular suit Batman finally came out..price skyrocket...once more. I will just wait for that SS email and be happy...that...for the price of one from China/HK...I can buy two in the states/SS....and not feel the "burn of overpay" everytime I see the figure.

My very personal choice and opinion of course.

I did it for a few figures I absolutely couldn't wait for, but it feels like Timcent and other HK sellers were a hell of a lot more reasonable at that time. Nowadays it feels like they ask for 2x the price. No way jose.

I did it for a few figures I absolutely couldn't wait for, but it feels like Timcent and other HK sellers were a hell of a lot more reasonable at that time. Nowadays it feels like they ask for 2x the price. No way jose.

That greed gets ya every time.

I hate the elitism that seems to have developed amongst overseas buyers (mainly British people). They all go to their 'friend in Hong Kong' to get the figure early and then brag about it. It's pathetic. The Facebook groups are rife with it.

We forgive our British friends, let's keep in mind that they grossly overpay for these figures and they have a queen.
They need a way to make themselves feel better, it's understandable. :nana:

Back