Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to ask this question point-blank : will there be any master tailors for 1/6 clothing looking at doing the coat for this Knightmare Batman?

This figure is a masterpiece, but unfortunately the coat could have been better in terms of color and material imo. The stock coat can get too puffy and 'pleather-y', and the color seems a little too light.

I'm sure if someone offers to do a custom coat similar to what we saw in the movie, there will be plenty of takers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to ask this question point-blank : will there be any master tailors for 1/6 clothing looking at doing the coat for this Knightmare Batman?

This figure is a masterpiece, but unfortunately the coat could have been better in terms of color and material imo. The stock coat can get too puffy and 'pleather-y', and the color seems a little too light.

I'm sure if someone offers to do a custom coat similar to what we saw in the movie, there will be plenty of takers!

When I get mine from SS.... hope soon...the coat will get attention in the color and weathering area, right now, from the box the figure looks amazing, but if you want a movie accurate looking coat, the semi-shine,light color and very light weathering from the factory have to go. Think that with a darker color alone the coat will improve 100%, if you add the wear and tear seen in the movie to it, it will be fantastic. Of course someone will do a tailor fit option for this and probably a perfect replica to the movie used one, but give the HT nightmare one have a lot of potential in my very personal opinion.

I like this figure very much, I am almost finish with a "Nightmare Superman Trooper" as a companion for it.

Now...to keep checking my email for SS arrival notice.

When I get mine from SS.... hope soon...the coat will get attention in the color and weathering area, right now, from the box the figure looks amazing, but if you want a movie accurate looking coat, the semi-shine,light color and very light weathering from the factory have to go. Think that with a darker color alone the coat will improve 100%, if you add the wear and tear seen in the movie to it, it will be fantastic. Of course someone will do a tailor fit option for this and probably a perfect replica to the movie used one, but give the HT nightmare one have a lot of potential in my very personal opinion.

I like this figure very much, I am almost finish with a "Nightmare Superman Trooper" as a companion for it.

Now...to keep checking my email for SS arrival notice.

a Superman trooper would go great with this piece. Good luck with it.

I got a separate Superman figure with an OSK heat vision sculpt for the sole purpose of displaying with this figure and Armored Bats.

Two part question ... just to confirm, the face plates are swappable between this and the regular Batman, right? Also, does Toy Anxiety usually sell face plates or is there a better place?

I've been looking at pictures of this figure and the people who have bought it can't seem to pose him in any cool ways. Each time I see a picture of him on Instagram he looks sub par. But he looks so great in Clipper's video. If you have this figure can you post pics? I want to see some good ones since I have this guy on PO.

Slowly loosing interest in this figure since the pictures aren't doing him justice. I'm assuming he is better in person? Havent bought a HT in years and this guy will be my first in a while.

I've been looking at pictures of this figure and the people who have bought it can't seem to pose him in any cool ways. Each time I see a picture of him on Instagram he looks sub par. But he looks so great in Clipper's video. If you have this figure can you post pics? I want to see some good ones since I have this guy on PO.

I'll have a go at it to change your mind (hopefully) when I get him in hand. If you like my posing from my Marvel figures, I'll try to give him something dynamic like those. Challenge accepted! :hi5::wink1:

Slowly loosing interest in this figure since the pictures aren't doing him justice. I'm assuming he is better in person? Havent bought a HT in years and this guy will be my first in a while.

giphy.gif

Hahahaha personally I am buzzing for this figure still! I know the coat isn't quite screen accurate but It really doesn't bother me :)

It shouldn't, Iv had this for a while now & it's a real stand out piece

Back