Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at clipperking's review. he explains and shows in detail what is going on with the leg articulation.

You're right. That's bad too, because I had actually watched his review before buying the figure, I just completely forgot about that part of it. Lol. So, evidently that's just a really tight hinge. I'll try ClipperKing's approach to loosening the articulation there. It looks like it worked well for him because he's getting pretty good movement out of the legs. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

OK, bit the bullet. Preordered on SS, added my reward points and put it on a payment plan.

So yay, I finally have a Batman. Funnily enough, this is my first Batman and I'm thinking he's perfect for the role.

Any leads on how this look was achieved?
NYeGuKD.jpg

I know what you mean! I'm on wait list for superman and if that doesn't convert then for me it's between this and armored bats!

Just be careful cause I've been on waitlists that have dragged on for months and months. While your waiting for supes to convert these might sell out or go to waitlist themselves.

d9cd263959d342ec8fe56eb6a9f4bef1.jpg

Here's my figure. Awesome!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Out of the box I had some difficulty in posing the figure's legs so thank you again ClipperKing and our fellow forum member who kindly directed me to his video. Thanks! :clap

I watched ClipperKing's youtube review. I followed his tip to remove the trousers and waggle the legs around to improve the articulation and so I was able to pose the figure as shown in the photo. Previosly he had looked somewhat bow-legged as the trouser legs were originally bunched around the top of the boots.

I love this figure. Can't recommend it enough! I think that there is more potential for creating different looks with this figure than the regular Bats. Also I'm not totally sold on the new Batman costume from BvS. I still prefer the Dark Knight look for Batman.

My one criticism is that Hot Toys have only included one set of eyes with the figure, cheekily suggesting in the figure's instructions that you can use the eyes from other figures. Given that this is an premium product, why couldn't they have included multiple sets of eys as well as mouth pieces?

I don't mind. I had Armored ordered about 4 months before Knightmare Bats, so I'd rather get him first.

Back