Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have an high res picture of the boxart? Need it for an project I'm working on...

8c6fb2d545e54c278f462f36284b718b.jpg

Really liking the look of this figure!

This sequence in the movie was really interesting and unique, which fits the look. :)

Great looking figure but the weathering is lacking. Hopefully (doubtfully) it gets fixed before standard release. If I understand the release this is a con exclusive without the extra eyes?

Whenever people start receiving this figure, if they also have the BvS Supes figure, it'd be appreciated if someone could check and see if the stand post that comes with Knightmare Bats (and seemingly all the other BvS figures) is compatible with the BvS Superman base. Looking at pictures of the KB base, it looks like the posts for the other figures will screw into the bases, just like the pliable post does for the Superman base, so I'm wondering if it'll fit in the threading of the BvS Supes base or not.

It'd save having to buy a separate BvS base with a cradle stand from another BvS figure to use for Supes.

Great looking figure but the weathering is lacking. Hopefully (doubtfully) it gets fixed before standard release. If I understand the release this is a con exclusive without the extra eyes?

This applies to all releases. If u want the extra eyes you'll need to get the regular Batfleck suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever people start receiving this figure, if they also have the BvS Supes figure, it'd be appreciated if someone could check and see if the stand post that comes with Knightmare Bats (and seemingly all the other BvS figures) is compatible with the BvS Superman base. Looking at pictures of the KB base, it looks like the posts for the other figures will screw into the bases, just like the pliable post does for the Superman base, so I'm wondering if it'll fit in the threading of the BvS Supes base or not.

It'd save having to buy a separate BvS base with a cradle stand from another BvS figure to use for Supes.

I just bought the Knightmare stand that was on Ebay for this very reason. When I get it, assuming no one else has confirmed, I will let you know.

The engineering they put into the head on this guy is brilliant. The way they made the bottom part of the cowl rubber so it will articulate like it does in the movie is great. Hopefully the regular bats will have some way to keep the lower part of the cowl planted on his shoulders so the head can have a little articulation without the whole cowl moving with it.

I have been cold turkey on Hot Toy figures for awhile now due to lack of funds, but I saw this figure (and the Harley Quinn) and I am now off the wagon. I had to pre-order this as it looks beautiful.

Thanks Hot Toys for for making me an addict again :(

I can't wait for this figure to come! The only thin I can say is I guess the coat could be a lil more dirty as it does look too clean but it doesn't really bother me. I'm curious to see what happens when you throw the coat in sand because that's what one you tuber is doing

The clipper always comes through with some great poses and a few funny lines that make me crack up

The Clipper King review has me teetering on the edge of buying this and I hadn't planned to. Looks like a really nice figure.

What an amazing figure. I think this is gonna end up being the hottest figure from BVS. Really looking forward to getting him posed up. Hurry up Sideshow!

Back