Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is one of my favorites from this year. I cannot wait to have him in my collection!

Yup it will definitely draw attention.

Especially since he'll be the only Batman in my collection...for now. :lol

Nothing to nitpick about this Batman figure, whether it's proportions on shoulders or legs or mouthplates. :lol

I cannot find one thing I don't like about this one, it's pretty amazing to be able to say that about a figure.

This and armored are must haves especially since we probably won't see second editions of them except maybe a bd armored figure. I'm still iffy on regular bats since I know well get multiple down the line but we would be waiting at minimum 4-5 years till that happens once the solo film releases.

This and armored are must haves especially since we probably won't see second editions of them except maybe a bd armored figure. I'm still iffy on regular bats since I know well get multiple down the line but we would be waiting at minimum 4-5 years till that happens once the solo film releases.

That's how I thought at first but I'm hoping each new film will have a new version of the suit.

Yeah this is my most anticipated batman since the mss67 that got me into hot toys back in the day! Can't wait to have him in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xmas come early!:clap but I suspect it won't come out just as they release the Armoured version. Two bats at once, is too much happy :thud:

That'd be awesome if this is out Monday, I hope it is but I can't see them releasing if so close to the armored bats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back