Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see...I got:

HT-BB, TDK OC, TDK, DX02, Dx09, DX12, Armory, AC, BR, got all 3 BvS batman on PO...

Non HT-takara BB, Medicom BB and TDK, both SSC batman.

So that should bring my count up to 17...that's including non HT.

Do doubles count?

Let's see...I got:

HT-BB, TDK OC, TDK, DX02, Dx09, DX12, Armory, AC, BR, got all 3 BvS batman on PO...

Non HT-takara BB, Medicom BB and TDK, both SSC batman.

So that should bring my count up to 17...that's including non HT.

Do doubles count?

Same here but only HT & SSC with doubles as well. Also got 1/4 HT Bats, both Tumblers, Batpod, Batsignal... Yeah, BATMAN!

Yea I think he means they will be available in HK in 2 weeks then a month or so from SS

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'll end up having the three BvS Batmans, the BR Keaton Batman, the DX12 and the Adam West Batman.

I have 11 1/6 batmans.

14 after BVS. Not getting the chrome version. Don't do variants that never existed in the source.

Dang,

I find myself wanting my DX 12 back and grabbing the keaton returns version, but I hat the all rubber suit, have there been many issues with either of the keatons breaking down?

For 1/6th Batman figures I have:

Batman (66 series)
Batman Returns (Batman and Bruce two pack)
Batman Begins (Demon Batman)
The Dark Knight (DX12)
The Dark Knight (Armory set with Batman, Bruce, and Alfred)

Dang,

I find myself wanting my DX 12 back and grabbing the keaton returns version, but I hat the all rubber suit, have there been many issues with either of the keatons breaking down?

Not really, not even with the DX12. At least not that I know of. How are you doing, troublemaker?

So, this will be out soon then?

Not really, not even with the DX12. At least not that I know of. How are you doing, troublemaker?

So, this will be out soon then?

Ive been doing pretty good man, really scaled back with hot toys so havent been too active, this figure is a beauty though, couldnt not buy it :lol

what about yourself?

I hope its a couple months out, need to chop up those payments a bit and dont want to be seeing everyone else happy if I cant be too :D

Back