Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer not to think about it :lol

I've ordered this from sideshow. I will get stung for a lot of money to get it here. I know that. But my only other alternative was to go wth eBay sellers asking around £250 for it. Before postage.

Hopefully what I end up paying for this from sideshow doesn't come too close to the £250 mark.

Yes, the cost of this and other figures is relative to where you live, what's considered expensive for one person is cheap for others. I dream of "only" having to pay Californian tax :rotfl

if i get it right on me question topic then i know for sure that ebay is a better option for me...

I to am looking forward to this realease, in fact even more than the regular movie Batsuit, it indeed look spectacular, I am even planing to do one or two of the "Superman troopers" to make the display....those "S" troopers remind me of the Kerberos Panzer Kops saga characters!!!

I to am looking forward to this realease, in fact even more than the regular movie Batsuit, it indeed look spectacular, I am even planing to do one or two of the "Superman troopers" to make the display....those "S" troopers remind me of the Kerberos Panzer Kops saga characters!!!

are there Superman troopers?

The Superman soldiers would make for a great Knightmare display. Really hoping a low-end 1/6 company makes them.

what do you think people, 300 USD a deal or to much?

$65.00 over retail without SS shipping on that, seems reasonable to me, but it all depends how bad you want this figure. This is the one I have been waiting/looking really forward to getting, so I would be willing to pay a little more for it. The secondary market will be higher than that for sure, and who knows if EU retailers will be getting this? I wish we knew if it was EX or not to SS. Also, you get RWP for next time, so, another benefit.

The look of this figure had me sold day one, it's just a very MM/SP unique take on Bats, it is just killer all around, and can't wait to get him & AA Leto Joker, both just are pretty stand out/ solid releases IMO.

Glad your resolve broke SilverStar & that you were able to cancel your SC Bats Ppk and get this guy instead. That is why I like SS CS, they understand collectors very well, and work with us, in my exp.

$65.00 over retail without SS shipping on that, seems reasonable to me, but it all depends how bad you want this figure. This is the one I have been waiting/looking really forward to getting, so I would be willing to pay a little more for it. The secondary market will be higher than that for sure, and who knows if EU retailers will be getting this? I wish we knew if it was EX or not to SS. Also, you get RWP for next time, so, another benefit.

The look of this figure had me sold day one, it's just a very MM/SP unique take on Bats, it is just killer all around, and can't wait to get him & AA Leto Joker, both just are pretty stand out/ solid releases IMO.

Glad your resolve broke SilverStar & that you were able to cancel your SC Bats Ppk and get this guy instead. That is why I like SS CS, they understand collectors very well, and work with us, in my exp.

Absolutely. I think I've ordered something like 9 figures from them now? I'd be a bit upset if they didn't allow me to cancel he chrome Batman. Actually I had quite a bit of gift card balances in my wallet and my girlfriend was going to get me the Knightmare figure but she wound up getting me a gift card instead back in April so I held on to a good chunk of what I had in my account to get this figure since I intended to all along, it's one of my favorite parts of the movie. It was the Joker that I decided I needed to get which made me second guess the chrome figure. The "Sideshow Exclusive" reeled me in but I figured eh, why should I waste money on a figure like that when I could use it towards other different figures?

well one thing i know for sure is that ebay much cheaper is for a person from EU then sideshow

well one thing i know for sure is that ebay much cheaper is for a person from EU then sideshow

With shipping + import tax and vat? I doubt it. Both sources sucks for eu collector. Local retailer is the best case. However every country got different import tax and vat.

This Batman reminds me of that gay guy from Stormwatch that can hear with his feet.
And what was that Scarecrow Batman called, Nightmare Batman as well? I always seem to get those two mixed up...

are there Superman troopers?

Yes from the movie nightmare scene.

I am making mine from scracht, will thermoform the body armor and use a regular M-40 german helmet at least two troopers use these in the movie, the modern motorcycle interpretation of the classic german steel helmet used by most of the troopers in those scenes could also me made, but I prefer the look of the WWII type. Have a black tactical jacket and pants somewhere, better start this now to have ready for the display when the Batman figure arrive.

Joker is showing up for preorder again but Knightmare Batman is waitlisted. Glad I got in on the Batman when I did.

Back