Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I'm hoping it releases no later than after Civil War comes out and they release a majority of their figures. In the mean time I'm going to see this again in IMAX.

I don't see why it would take long. I don't think there's many more big blockbusters after Civil War this year that we'll see releases from. I figure we'll get some Suicide Squad figures, a Doctor Strange, and a Wolverine if he pops up in the newest X-Men film somewhere. Otherwise I can't think of any other properties Hot Toys will devote much time to after they get the last of the Civil War figures up for preorder.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I don't see why it would take long. I don't think there's many more big blockbusters after Civil War this year that we'll see releases from. I figure we'll get some Suicide Squad figures, a Doctor Strange, and a Wolverine if he pops up in the newest X-Men film somewhere. Otherwise I can't think of any other properties Hot Toys will devote much time to after they get the last of the Civil War figures up for preorder.

Exactly

Perhaps this is when they'll get around to finally doing the BttF2 Marty that they teased last year. :lol

There is also the Rogue One movie.

I still think there is a chance this won't be released or it will be a 2016 Toy Fairs exclusive most likely???

They've made two cosbaby versions. Two! So, of course this will be made. But since it's Batman there's no hurry, and also three Bats figures are still only on preorder. Plenty of time to release more.

I still think there is a chance this won't be released or it will be a 2016 Toy Fairs exclusive most likely???

Or they could do something really shady and only include it with say the Bat-Signal. We all know they've done this stuff before!

Or they could do something really shady and only include it with say the Bat-Signal. We all know they've done this stuff before!

I hate them with what they did with the last Bat signal, but this time I am sold!

The MAFEX Apocalypse figure is coming with a Bruce Wayne head sculpt.

Will definately preorder this. Love this unique outfit. I have preordered the regular bats, armored bats and black chrome armor version. Going all out on this line :)

Will definately preorder this. Love this unique outfit. I have preordered the regular bats, armored bats and black chrome armor version. Going all out on this line :)

As am I.

Same here. Have everything sans the black chrome armor figure thus far, and will likely be PO'ing this figure as well.

Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Figure

It's unlikely they will do up a prototype and not have it released to the masses. Just a matter of time. If they can release a version of scarlet witch that appear for 2 seconds in AOU, there's no way they'll let this one go. Lots of money to be made here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's unlikely they will do up a prototype and not have it released to the masses. Just a matter of time. If they can release a version of scarlet witch that appear for 2 seconds in AOU, there's no way they'll let this one go. Lots of money to be made here.

Scarlet Witch and Cap EX are on wait list already. That's insane.

The Knightmare scene is a big favorite for many DC fans like myself. Friends at work who only started collecting hot toys recently are really anxious for cute his figure.

At most it'll be another drax situation but it'll arrive eventually.

Back