Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

It'll come out. It's Batman and HT knows it will sell. Not sure what they're waiting for, though.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

Exactly, it's Batman, and it'll sell. But first they are waiting because they need to launch all those civil war marvel figures this month and next. And there is a hell of a lot of them.

Exactly, it's Batman, and it'll sell. But first they are waiting because they need to launch all those civil war marvel figures this month and next. And there is a hell of a lot of them.

:exactly:

As I've said before, out of the essentially five figures shown so far for this film, I can see this one having the least priority to get out right away while the film is still fresh in people's minds, being that it really wasn't one of the "main" players in the film, so to speak.

However, it does surprise me that they released a variant of Armored Batman (chrome version) before releasing this since it never even appeared in the film.

Perhaps they released the chrome variant first specifically because it wasn't in the film, and as such would be a novelty before the release of another film accurate figure.

I do want this figure as well. I did like the dream sequence. Would be great to have parademon, but I think this film is done for new figures

If they made Doomsday, I'd pick him up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about it and I may pick this up. A Bruce Head would be great.

What's the chances this is up for PO this week?

I'm going to say slim. But that's mostly just because I want it to be up for PO this week. :lol

Here is sort of someone's expectation lol. They are messing with us lol.
52d7dfd45a612729c2a0b9c02076eac7.jpg

Today's newest figure up for PO will be Iron Man from Civil War.

Here is sort of someone's expectation lol. They are messing with us lol.
52d7dfd45a612729c2a0b9c02076eac7.jpg

Yeah, but at the same time... 3 new Cosbaby announcements shows that Hot Toys isn't done with BvS. We'll get Apocalypse Batman in 1:6. No doubt.

Seeing how many Bruce Wayne cosbabies they have, I feel like it would be a tremendous disappointment if Knightmare Bats didn't have one. It also seems like it'd be a great selling point for people who are already getting the original version.

Hoping for a PO for this soon. Until then, here's an newer shot of my 31" Knightmare custom :)

Made the scarf a bit smaller/ thinner:

I suspect this will see an announcement closer to the blu-ray release when the hype for the film builds back up again. That way it doesn't have to compete with the upcoming summer blockbuster product.

Maybe the delay has to do with the new body? I'd imagine they would carry it over to this version, too.

I'm hoping it releases no later than after Civil War comes out and they release a majority of their figures. In the mean time I'm going to see this again in IMAX.

I'm leaning toward this version, already PO'd the armored version and still not fully decided on this version or the regular version batman.

Back