Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a no brainer for HT when you see how in demand this figure is. Now they have an excuse to release him again. All they need to do is make a more accurate coat and repaint the mouth plates.

Yep that's what I was hoping/thinking. I know Supes will have the black suit also in non-Knightmare sequences. But a Knightmare Batman and a Black Suit Knightmare Superman with beard etc would pair pretty nicely.

It's a no brainer for HT when you see how in demand this figure is. Now they have an excuse to release him again. All they need to do is make a more accurate coat and repaint the mouth plates.

Pretty much exactly why I would wait if I wanted one. The Snyder cut is getting a lot of media exposure and hype, which will only continue to grow. Batman always sells well. The aftermarket prices are high, showing demand still exists for this version. And it would be a dead easy re-release for Hot Toys, requiring minimal additional work on their part, so the profit margin has to be very favourable for them as far as such a re-release goes. None of that guarantees anything, of course, but the chances of it happening are still reasonable enough that I wouldn't personally be paying aftermarket prices for one right now, unless you scored one at a bargain price.

Still, in this game you pays your money and you takes your chances... :)

Pretty much exactly why I would wait if I wanted one. The Snyder cut is getting a lot of media exposure and hype, which will only continue to grow. Batman always sells well. The aftermarket prices are high, showing demand still exists for this version. And it would be a dead easy re-release for Hot Toys, requiring minimal additional work on their part, so the profit margin has to be very favourable for them as far as such a re-release goes. None of that guarantees anything, of course, but the chances of it happening are still reasonable enough that I wouldn't personally be paying aftermarket prices for one right now, unless you scored one at a bargain price.

Still, in this game you pays your money and you takes your chances... :)

The Dark Knight sells well, Joker sells well. But they released a Harvey 2.0 instead. :dunno Joker would make more sense since it's gonna move.

I really hope we get more Knightmare scenes in Snyder?s JL, and hopefully there?s a HT re-release for those who missed out on acquiring it at retail price. I absolutely love the Knightmare look.

Here?s a shot of my HT with the repainted coat (first pic)and my regular suit Prime 1 Studio BvS Batman with a trench coat and scarf thrown on for a little Knightmare look (2nd and third pic)

c84765f6e7f90d61e1e867524a322adc.plist

af067df3d34f8152778f34681728db64.plist

648d1545fa67dd671482e125890dff42.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope they do release this figure again. Such an amazing figure!

I definitely wish I could find a BvS Batman new for $300. How long ago did you get him Batman232?
Last week on eBay 300 free shipping. Is all bout being patient

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I really hope we get more Knightmare scenes in Snyder?s JL, and hopefully there?s a HT re-release for those who missed out on acquiring it at retail price. I absolutely love the Knightmare look.

Yeah, here's hoping! I really want one. It's really the only Batflleck I feel I missed out on. (I own BvS, Battle Damaged Armored, JL Tac Suit, JL)

You're missing SS.

Yeah, true! Although it looks like it's close enough to BvS that I'm content with just having BvS. And I have the Unreal double-sided wired cape.

I realize the SS suit is darker. But I prefer the lighter gray suit of BvS to the nearly all black JL suit, anyway. Far as I can see the SS cowl is nearly identical to BvS, right?

It'd be neat also to have the regular armored BvS mech suit figure. But I really like Battle Damaged so that's another situation where I'm content with already owning a figure similar to the one I don't have.

Dang, narrowly missed the boat on this great figure--I was just a little too late deciding to get in on this hobby. Crossing my fingers that ZSJL will inspire HT to release an updated version. Rumor has it there's more Knightmare footage in ZSJL.

I was pretty much also at the start of my Hot Toys "career". [emoji2]

I'd get an ZSJL update of this guy in a heartbeat.

Can't wait to hear what they have to announce at Fandome

Wouldn?t mind this guy in a 1/4 release either lol. Would love to see HT take another shot at this and get the coat a little more accurate. Hopefully the hype of ZSJL will tempt HT with a re-release. I was lucky when I got this figure. Snagged it off popcultcha for $267 shipped to the US in December 2016

Seems pretty much the whole Season 2 of Zach Snyders JL could be set in a Knightmare earth. So I'm definitely waiting on this one being re-released with new paint apps etc.

This with Black suit Supes and maybe a couple of other Knightmare characters would look pretty dope on the shelf !

Back