Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that. It's a great figure. What's it going for these days? I think it cost me $325 about two years ago...

I've been looking to sell mine and have been following prices closely. Was up over $500 for a used figure early this year. Has come down to about $450 now.

Anything brand new is $600+

I've been looking to sell mine and have been following prices closely. Was up over $500 for a used figure early this year. Has come down to about $450 now.

Anything brand new is $600+
Yeah, been looking for preowned. Almost got lucky today, but outbid at the last 2 seconds. I consider this my "grail" piece.. it's the last of the Affleck Bats I need, so I've been on the hunt. Once all the crazy blows over and I'm back to work, I'll be able to widen my search options. For now, looking for something I can afford.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well, I can't afford these Ebay prices for the Hot Toys Knightmare Batman, but decided to pick up the 3rd party outfit and do the conversion on my BVS since I have the JL Bats anyway.

Anyone else do the BVS 3rd party outfit conversion? How did you like it, any issues etc?

So quick update, for anyone curious. The BVS is too bulky to get the pants to fit right or the gauntlets over the jacket. However the JL version worked! Just waiting on the goggles and leg holster to complete the look!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4878.jpg
    IMG_4878.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_4879.jpg
    IMG_4879.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Nice! way to improvise! They definitely used a different, less bulky body for the Knightmare. With some good futzing, the Knightmare outfit will look just fine on the JL. How do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! way to improvise! They definitely used a different, less bulky body for the Knightmare. With some good futzing, the Knightmare outfit will look just fine on the JL. How do you like it?

I love it, ofcourse I would like to have the official, but I think this is a very good alternative, bonus having the perademon stand and ability to convert to JL batman if necessary as there was no mods done to the JL figure.

Ok, he's done, with goggles , web belt and holster!
Looks awesome! If you wanna go a tad further, you can mod the belt to look more accurate. On all my Affleck bats, I took off all the pouches and canisters, then I reglued them in the "V" pattern like he has in the movies. To me, it helps the figure look a little more natural

That looks like the custom coat that Kitchen was selling. I believe it is sold out now.
Yeah, right before you commented, I found the name of this custom coat. It was in onesixthkit, but long gone. My only hope is to find one from someone who is willing to sell. Either way, I cant wait to get mine in this week! I might touch up the coat with some black wash to give it a little more dinge

Looks awesome! If you wanna go a tad further, you can mod the belt to look more accurate. On all my Affleck bats, I took off all the pouches and canisters, then I reglued them in the "V" pattern like he has in the movies. To me, it helps the figure look a little more natural

Thank you, I'd have to take a look at some reference pics to see what you are talking about. I may do that, but if so I'll pick up an extra belt. I like having the option to take the stuff off and make him original JL batman if I ever desire.

Thank you, I'd have to take a look at some reference pics to see what you are talking about. I may do that, but if so I'll pick up an extra belt. I like having the option to take the stuff off and make him original JL batman if I ever desire.
Here is how u made the belts on my affleck bats. I just got the Knightmare Bat from Ducky and I did this just now. I always felt there was something weird about the hot toys belts. After watching the movie again, I noticed the pouches were in different positions and had 2 canisters less than the figure. I even looked up BTS and early testing photos and the belts were this way. If anyone can find pics where the belt is different, feel free to post. But everything I see, shows this way. Small mod, but it makes the figure look better. Having the belt more angular gives him a nicer shape
ffa23cb514861e1bc0b3643161f64e50.jpg

Here is how u made the belts on my affleck bats. I just got the Knightmare Bat from Ducky and I did this just now. I always felt there was something weird about the hot toys belts. After watching the movie again, I noticed the pouches were in different positions and had 2 canisters less than the figure. I even looked up BTS and early testing photos and the belts were this way. If anyone can find pics where the belt is different, feel free to post. But everything I see, shows this way. Small mod, but it makes the figure look better. Having the belt more angular gives him a nicer shape
ffa23cb514861e1bc0b3643161f64e50.jpg

Oh I see what you mean now by the "V". I thought you were talking about repositioning the pouches at an angle to create the "V" effect. That does look better.

Just about finished modding him. Hard to tell what was all done in the photo, but I'm really diggin it! Not sure how I wanna pose him yet. If anyone is particularly proud of your poses, please upload. I'd love some ideas!
bfaecfa6b9a3a6d8a4231905dfccf03a.jpg

Just about finished modding him. Hard to tell what was all done in the photo, but I'm really diggin it! Not sure how I wanna pose him yet. If anyone is particularly proud of your poses, please upload. I'd love some ideas!
bfaecfa6b9a3a6d8a4231905dfccf03a.jpg

Nice! I usually try to recreate some screen stills or just intimidating museum poses. Here are some favorites of my figure (so far):

1471e58cbd6a7e72b4ab5f99a94fbf59.plist

79f321c420c9d2f01d16db780f51c5a1.plist

1af1d6c5fe02896a99ee9df1ae2b28a9.plist

d72c0ecb82250c99af5833cda0e418e6.plist

996331becd75aab44eae7fc13edb18d5.plist

b5e73f1787ee252150179a04832aa3ed.plist

313697dc6ba90882af392542c548d734.plist

dffa359ff38d6276d3213ca874233887.plist

88e2ca1f04356a50faf122e92e9d2896.plist

These mods are looking fantastic!

The news of Snyder finally getting to fulfill his vision for JL got me revisiting this figure. No awesome mods, but some fun lighting can coax a pretty intense look for this figure....

KN-BATMAN-012.jpg

Now I'm hoping that we might see the black suit Superman rendered into a figure by HT....that would make a pretty cool display.

Anyone know where to get longer pegs for the wrist so the hands don?t pop off as easily?

Back