Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone selling a brand new sealed Hot Toys Knightmare Batman? I am looking to purchase one. Ebay prices are pretty astronomical.

might as well grab the $500 misb copies on ebay anybody on here that has a misb one will charge you that much or more. there not really any deals here for high demand figures

might as well grab the $500 misb copies on ebay anybody on here that has a misb one will charge you that much or more. there not really any deals here for high demand figures

Yeah, I see the pretty much same prices on One Sixth Repulic BST as well.

With EBay sellers you can always message them to haggle a bit. Most will bring their prices down a bit. Every so often you see a seller that is apparently setting the price to move the item fast. Making some money but also assuring that someone will snatch it up right away. You just have to keep your eye on your alerts and reach out right away.

Dinking around with a dio stand design for this one.

91307F78-A9D0-49B8-AD8B-3AD9F8817D6D.jpeg

This is one of my all-time favorite figures.

It captures Snyder's aesthetic and Affleck's essence in the character perfectly. It just looks fierce!

KNIGHTMARE BATMAN.jpg

Is it just me or does it seem like the wrist pegs aren’t long enough? Any slight movement and the hands pop off. It’s like I can’t get it into the peg securely because the gauntlet bunches with the coat

Yes you’ve gotta have a lot of patience that’s the only problem with this figure
especially trying to get him holding his gun
It’s the coat, Gauntlets and the gloves
As anybody found away of modded it so the hands stop on ?

Back