1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So found out that my WS and BP are both shipping mid March. SS are. It sending my item from the IS, it's getting sent from their HK warehouse, hence the delay.

I got my Winter Soldier today and I LOVE him, but I'm not sure how to get the plastic under the head off? I popped off Bucky's head, but the plastic seems to be attached really tightly. I really don't want to deal with stripping off Bucky's jacket and such unless it's necessary. Is there a trick to this?

I got my Winter Soldier today and I LOVE him, but I'm not sure how to get the plastic under the head off? I popped off Bucky's head, but the plastic seems to be attached really tightly. I really don't want to deal with stripping off Bucky's jacket and such unless it's necessary. Is there a trick to this?

It's just a rectangle of plastic film protecting the neck - no real trick, it might just feel tight under the shirt and padded suit he has. If the head is off you can just sort of tug and peel it off. It won't hurt anything. But, you can just leave it too. Problem is that padded suit has cheap dye that rubs onto the torso and maybe the neck. I only took it off because I was doing a body switch.

So found out that my WS and BP are both shipping mid March. SS are. It sending my item from the IS, it's getting sent from their HK warehouse, hence the delay.

Glad you are getting your figs! Besides, I might pick up another Bucky before someone decides to chop the Winter Soldier's hair too *cough* Thor *cough*:monkey3

I don't suppose anyone knows where to pick up a Civil War Bucky head from? Official or bootleg.
I've searched eBay and websites to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Winter Soldier(s)..... finally got them all together for Bucky's Birthday
67500568rs.jpg

I don't suppose anyone knows where to pick up a Civil War Bucky head from? Official or bootleg.

Toy Anxiety already parted him out and the head was gone within a few hours. I guess we gotta wait for Monkey Depot to split him or till another shows up at Ebay coz I'm not paying around 116€ for one head ...

My Winter Soldier(s)..... finally got them all together for Bucky's Birthday

Oh jeez. :clap:clap:clap Thank you for posting that. They all look AMAZING (love the shades). Stealing the pics for wallpaper. :cool:

And love, love the BW effect w. just that shot of color w. the balloons!:clap:clap:clap These are great pictures:bow (I really gotta work a bit harder w.
my pics...)

Well, there was one CW head on the 'bay for a while - think the fig hasn't been out long enough for lots of parts to be around.

Oh jeez. :clap:clap:clap Thank you for posting that. They all look AMAZING (love the shades). Stealing the pics for wallpaper. :cool:

And love, love the BW effect w. just that shot of color w. the balloons!:clap:clap:clap These are great pictures:bow (I really gotta work a bit harder w.
my pics...)

Thank you, that was a really fun time to do Buck's birthday photos, lots of new sets and posing, here is my favorite!

Make A Wish:
456465_554rs.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, that was a really fun time to do Buck's birthday photos, lots of new sets and posing, here is my favorite!

Make A Wish:

Just beautiful:):clap:clap! The lighting:love - I can see why it's a favorite (your stuff is inspirational!) and also love it's always to-scale - the ice cream and cake - perfect. IMO it's the tiny to-scale stuff that matters (like, I still need to reduce the button size on the Bucky/Henley I have, every time I see Civil War and the real thing it bugs me by comparison.

Er, well, can't match that pic...but tryin' to give my Buckys the LUV:monkey3. Gotta fill in all those nooks and crannies of the accessories and so on that I wish HT had given out - but didn't. Besides, this WS is so much fun to work with:), tho those *arms* as-is are never going to do everything I want.
(May pick up a body so I can use that MC civvie jacket), finally. Anyway, a WIP...

Bucky_Natasha1.jpg

Bucky_Natasha2.jpg

Bucky_Natasha3.jpg

So Bucky got Cap's shield (Natasha having stolen it at and brought it to Bucky, worried over the missing Avengers and going to the one person she knew who would be completely relentless in finding Steve. Their conversation is rudely interrupted by the arrival of Thanos' alien army. The still-unstable Bucky decides to show off his birthday present from T'Challa, who also had given him a new arm.) Or something like that...:cool:

Anyway - WIPs! Bucky got a shield (to share w. Cap), another Barrett (this one's the "military version" of the M82A - I think?), and a Natasha:monkey3. Still futzing - need to work on BW more, but now I'm kinda liking the long hair - even if it has nothing to do w. any of the films, 'specially WS. (But would a Natasha in hiding be worrying about hair cuts?)

Just beautiful:):clap:clap! The lighting:love - I can see why it's a favorite (your stuff is inspirational!) and also love it's always to-scale - the ice cream and cake - perfect. IMO it's the tiny to-scale stuff that matters....

Thank you, I have more fun photos through my Instagram.
I agree about tiny stuff, I was collecting 1/6 miniatures for the last 10 years mostly for 1/6 fashion dolls, so I have many things I can use now with action figures. I do like some figs being on my shelf in original outfits, but I love to play with them A LOT, and Buck is one of my favorites. I love Suicide Squad Joker and Deadpool too.

This is Buck 48hrs ago: :rotfl
43535908_rs.jpg

Last edited:
I still need to reduce the button size on the Bucky/Henley I have, every time I see Civil War and the real thing it bugs me by comparison.

You can try to use 2mm white thermo studs, I think you can find them on Ebay.

Besides, this WS is so much fun to work with...

I second this, he is a great fig. Nat looks great, and that rifle....OMG...., I think all enemies will run away only looking at it......lol Great photos! :clap

View attachment 329429

You can try to use 2mm white thermo studs, I think you can find them on Ebay.

I second this, he is a great fig. Nat looks great, and that rifle....OMG...., I think all enemies will run away only looking at it......lol Great photos! :clap

LOL - Bucky had a nice party from the looks of it:lol:lol:lol. Thank you! re the button tips and re the photos - from you that's a great compliment:). Strange (for me) seeing things in photos, I mean, I was surprised how good IMO the figs looked together - wouldn't have guessed that.

That BW needs a hair cut ... XD

Yeah, she's in a "raw" state right now. Not sure yet where I am going with her:dunno...but hafta say in-hand, IMO I like the face/paint job. She's better than I expected!

So I just got this guy last night.

2 unrelated questions...

First, is the metal arm on the Winter Soldier supposed to be really rigid in terms of bending it at the elbow? Because I really have to apply pressure in order to make his arm bend at a 90 degree angle.

Secondly, so I bought this one from an eBay seller that listed this as "NEW" and never opened, however when I received it there were clearly signs that the item had been opened prior. The brown shipper box was re-taped, the circular seal on the top and bottom of the box had been tampered with that shows fingernail marks, which indicates it was opened, plus there was bit of box fragment under the seal (see photos), the figure's head was crooked indicating it had been removed and handled, the clam shell didn't fit snug anymore since the back of it was slightly crumpled, and finally some of the accessories were out of place.

I'm sorry to be a stickler about this but my principle is if I buy something listed as a NEW and never opened item, then I expect exactly just that. To me, something that has been removed from the box to be "inspected" or any other reason that results in the box being opened no longer constitutes new. Once that seal is opened the item becomes USED in my book.

Basically my question is, is there any recourse or any complaint I can file against the seller with eBay? I've already left a negative review of the seller, but is there anymore I can do?

Thanks for listening to me vent/rant!

20170409_212609.jpg
20170409_212629.jpg

It's annoying alright...But are the figures mint?
And yes tight joint on winter soldier is perfectly fine.

Back