1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think he looked great in CW... I know it's not to Seb's tastes, but he really pulled off the super soldier look.

He looked buff, yes, but a bit too bulky for someone on the run imo. You could see that Bucky was bigger than Steve when they were fighting in Germany. I prefer his leaner physique in TWS. He did get a knock-off serum after all :wink1:

Ha~ I still wish HT would give us a Howling Commandos Bucky but that will probably never happen. ;___;\Such a shame.

Oh man, oh man. That is my top want from HT besides a civvies CW Bucky. My First Avenger Cap is lonely :(

My Bucky with his new boots! I have the spare shirt to try dying it too.

3c2fc1d72f56407eebd201eda4796e35.jpg

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

My Bucky with his new boots! I have the spare shirt to try dying it too.

3c2fc1d72f56407eebd201eda4796e35.jpg

Oh damn you Seph ... now I kinda wanna build my own ... ToT but that would also mean, that not only do I need to buy all his parts ... I'd also have to buy civi Steve ... ;__;

Oh damn you Seph ... now I kinda wanna build my own ... ToT but that would also mean, that not only do I need to buy all his parts ... I'd also have to buy civi Steve ... ;__;

Lol! I cobbled a Steve together too! The body is Hot Toys, but I had to source a custom head, hands and shoes.

8c604040e12425bb17d848e735123822.jpg

No Bucky at Sideshow until November - December now. Not surprised. It actually helps clear up my figure-heavy October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Bucky at Sideshow until November - December now. Not surprised. It actually helps clear up my figure-heavy October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:gah: Dammit!! Ordered mine through a UK retailer so looks like early next year for me then! :thud: :(

WHAT?! pushed back?! ToT oh come on HT!!! That's not fair! Scott is lonely all by himself on that shelf. :(
He was hoping Cap and Bucky would join him soon ... ;__;

He had a date :(

With Steve :monkey3 #buckyxsteve :lol

Yes.

:love:love:love:love

It's getting to the point that I'm just going to forfeit my deposit with my local retailer and get Bucky and Steve from ebay when they're finally released, or I'll never see them! Oyyy

Yes.

:love:love:love:love

It's getting to the point that I'm just going to forfeit my deposit with my local retailer and get Bucky and Steve from ebay when they're finally released, or I'll never see them! Oyyy
:rotfl

Nooooooo don't give up hope, I'm pretty sure regular Cap will be out soon, it's just a guess but he can't be far off the Promo version and Bucky, Clint and Nat should be out soon since it's around their release time frames I think :lecture

Tony Stank: You should give up Cap. Cancel those Pre-Orders!!! They'll never be released!
Cap:
2768f0f6b37915c4_Captain-America-Civl-War-All-Day.gif

Back