1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zkw7k_.gif

Don't hold your breath.

Keep going back and forth on this one. I really would love a Bucky to go with my CW cap I have on the way.....
Looks like I'm gonna have to sell a figure off to get this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep going back and forth on this one. I really would love a Bucky to go with my CW cap I have on the way.....
Looks like I'm gonna have to sell a figure off to get this

Which one you selling? Might be interested.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well SSC pushed him back to November - December if I recall, so that would put his release probably some time next month. Then again, I wouldn't necessarily go by what SSC says.

I had to PO him...I like this one better than the Winter Soldier one and he looks more like the actor who plays him

I saw CW 5 times in theaters and then a countless number of times via bootleg ... Watching the Blu-Ray today was the first time I noticed Natasha's name on the compartment where Bucky got his gun in the Quinjet...

778d18b1bf9155d32f28d1c2d1f41692.jpg

I thought that was pretty neat.

I saw CW 5 times in theaters and then a countless number of times via bootleg ... Watching the Blu-Ray today was the first time I noticed Natasha's name on the compartment where Bucky got his gun in the Quinjet...

778d18b1bf9155d32f28d1c2d1f41692.jpg

I thought that was pretty neat.

I'm glad someone else noticed this! I saw this with my friend on my third viewing in the theater and his first time and he caught it and I missed it! I just finally saw it for myself today watching it on blu-ray. :)

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed this in theaters and then caught it on Blu-Ray ... Don't get how I just happened to notice it so easily now.

Back