1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see the difference, but it's still a great sculpt...

I also finally got my boots for my custom, so I'll do some new pictures tonight.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I would've just liked it a bit closer to Seb, enough so that I could look at it and immediately think "Sebastian." but that's just my opinion :)

I can definitely see why people prefer the WS look, but every time I think about it, I just think ARMS!!!!

:rotfl Seb has some seriously gorgeous arms in CW. And TWS. And in life in general. Seb is just like... Perfection. You can understand why I want the sculpt spot on Seb right? :lol I have a friend who's obsessed with Seb's thighs :rotfl

This head sculpt… whether a bit long in the face or not… is 1,000X closer to looking like Sebastian than the Winter Soldier figure.
That one looks nothing like him, it is more of a generic male face with eye makeup.

The masked sculpt was ok, but that's because it was masked, lol.

I would've just liked it a bit closer to Seb, enough so that I could look at it and immediately think "Sebastian." but that's just my opinion :)

:rotfl Seb has some seriously gorgeous arms in CW. And TWS. And in life in general. Seb is just like... Perfection. You can understand why I want the sculpt spot on Seb right? [emoji38] I have a friend who's obsessed with Seb's thighs :rotfl

Oooo... Thighs... Especially when he does that strut after jumping down from the bridge...

Oooo... Thighs... Especially when he does that strut after jumping down from the bridge...

Bro thighs like, anytime. Murder strut, jumping off balconies, jumping off bridges... Standing still.... Like damn, son.

Just give them a bit ... I'm sure the next Buck will be even better, although I highly doubt that anything will ever be 'perfect'. ^^

This head sculpt… whether a bit long in the face or not… is 1,000X closer to looking like Sebastian than the Winter Soldier figure.
That one looks nothing like him, it is more of a generic male face with eye makeup.

The masked sculpt was ok, but that's because it was masked, lol.
Oh, I don't think it's that bad. I actually really like the TWS head sculpts, even though CW Buck is much closer to looking like Seb.

Bro thighs like, anytime. Murder strut, jumping off balconies, jumping off bridges... Standing still.... Like damn, son.
Oh damn you ... those thighs ...

tumblr_inline_n46xbczQ1d1qf78bc.jpg

I tell ya, that scene where he jumps off that bridge and crashes the roof of that car before he goes for the murder strut had me gaping when I first watched that movie and it still is one of my favourite things EVER. That and the knife flip ... and the motorcycle flip ... who know's what he's gonna flip in the next movie. Maybe a pancake. Whatever it is, I don't think I'm ready.

Just give them a bit ... I'm sure the next Buck will be even better, although I highly doubt that anything will ever be 'perfect'. ^^

Oh, I don't think it's that bad. I actually really like the TWS head sculpts, even though CW Buck is much closer to looking like Seb.

Oh damn you ... those thighs ...

View attachment 279785

I tell ya, that scene where he jumps off that bridge and crashes the roof of that car before he goes for the murder strut had me gaping when I first watched that movie and it still is one of my favourite things EVER. That and the knife flip ... and the motorcycle flip ... who know's what he's gonna flip in the next movie. Maybe a pancake. Whatever it is, I don't think I'm ready.

Maybe they should just clone Seb???

6d6b95bcf72da2ea4ca0e32a6d06efa3.jpg

Ah, but HT and Marvel want you to look at it and think, "The Winter Soldier." :wink1: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Agree that this would have made an awesome statue - not HT figure, because there's not enough variation in the bodies they use - because only in statue form are you going to get that pelvic tilt. Which sounds way juicier than I actually meant it. This guy shows up, and you're all " ...'bout time dude, this movie with your name on it is half over and we aint seen you till now?!"

Wsoldier street.jpg

....Plainly, you are not following the Sebastian Stan/WS FB pages. This aint nothing. Yikes.

Regardless, I think Loki is jealous now that he's out of the limelight a bit. Perhaps T:Ragnarok will FINALLY GIVE HIM A NEW COSTUME and we'll have a reason to buy another HT Loki.

Meanwhile, the pics of CW Winter Soldier reaaaaallllyyyy make me want this figure to hit the shelves NOW.

Comic relief while waiting:

WS bomb lol.jpg

This should happen with all action figures

:lol I hope Sebastian follows his WS training regimen if we ever see him in a Marvel film again. I think CW Bucky got a little lazy on the run and ate a few plums too many ;) The thinner face looks better imo.

But yes, I can't wait for this figure! He might look a little plain on his own, but displaying him next to the WS fig should spruce him up a bit.

:lol I hope Sebastian follows his WS training regimen if we ever see him in a Marvel film again. I think CW Bucky got a little lazy on the run and ate a few plums too many ;) The thinner face looks better imo.

But yes, I can't wait for this figure! He might look a little plain on his own, but displaying him next to the WS fig should spruce him up a bit.
I agree, the thinner face does look much better on him. And Seb kinda said it himself, that he went a bit overboard for that movie. haha
The comparison might sound a bit weird but when we went on holidays and had to give our cat to a cat hotel, she got pretty chubby ... appearently she missed us and was a bit depressed and that's why she ate a lot, another time she got real skinny coz she didn't eat at all. we stopped going away for holidays then. XD :( Well, I'm sure once Buck gets out of cryo, the world's gonna look a tad bit brighter and he's gonna get back in shape. :3

The comparison might sound a bit weird but when we went on holidays and had to give our cat to a cat hotel, she got pretty chubby ... appearently she missed us and was a bit depressed and that's why she ate a lot, another time she got real skinny coz she didn't eat at all. we stopped going away for holidays then. XD :( Well, I'm sure once Buck gets out of cryo, the world's gonna look a tad bit brighter and he's gonna get back in shape. :3

When I was a teenager, my parents put our Siamese cat in a boarding facility twice for vacation purposes. Both times, she came home and it was a week before she was anything like her old self, she was so stressed. I guess dogs barking incessantly will do that to a cat... it upset her so badly that we ended up setting her up for a week at the house, next time we were gone for a week. We set out a ton of kibble, filled one half of the kitchen sink with water and set up an extra cat-potty. It worked well for her.

Hey, Bucky just got away from Hydra and probably found some decent food for the first time in about 50 years. SHIELD will whip him back into shape, count on it.

I agree, the thinner face does look much better on him. And Seb kinda said it himself, that he went a bit overboard for that movie. haha

Poor sweet kitty! I do think the comparison stands, actually. Seb said something along the lines of Bucky being a kind of scared, wounded dog when Steve finds him in Romania. Rest, trust, and training (in Wakanda?) will do him wonders :) And maybe a trip to the barber for a trim :lol

1. Find cheap apartment in Bucharest.
2. Tape old newspapers to windows.
3. Treat self to pint of Häagen-Dazs.
4. Treat self to another pint of Häagen-Dazs.

:lol

....Plainly, you are not following the Sebastian Stan/WS FB pages. This aint nothing. Yikes.

Regardless, I think Loki is jealous now that he's out of the limelight a bit. Perhaps T:Ragnarok will FINALLY GIVE HIM A NEW COSTUME and we'll have a reason to buy another HT Loki.

Meanwhile, the pics of CW Winter Soldier reaaaaallllyyyy make me want this figure to hit the shelves NOW.

Comic relief while waiting:

View attachment 279917

This should happen with all action figures

Yes please. Yes. Just. I will tolerate shopping at Lush if they make bath bombs that turn into Sebastian. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Seb prefers being thinner than being bulky, as soon as CW was wrapped and reshoots all wrapped up, he immediately started slimming down. He's still got amazing arms, but he's back to smol Seb now :lol

1. Find cheap apartment in Bucharest.
2. Tape old newspapers to windows.
3. Treat self to pint of Häagen-Dazs.
4. Treat self to another pint of Häagen-Dazs.

:lol

5. Write about Steve in dream journal
6. Suppress manly tears while eating a red, white, and blue firecracker popsicle

(Even on the run he really takes being the Winter Soldier seriously. Pie? Cake? Strudel? Nope. Buck's gotta live up to his frosty name, even in his comfort food dessert preferences) :lol :lol

5. Write about Steve in dream journal
6. Suppress manly tears while eating a red, white, and blue firecracker popsicle

(Even on the run he really takes being the Winter Soldier seriously. Pie? Cake? Strudel? Nope. Buck's gotta live up to his frosty name, even in his comfort food dessert preferences) [emoji38] [emoji38]

I still think he looked great in CW... I know it's not to Seb's tastes, but he really pulled off the super soldier look.

I still think he looked great in CW... I know it's not to Seb's tastes, but he really pulled off the super soldier look.
He did look great but he already got the super soldier look right in TWS imo and I hope he goes for that one for the next movie ... whichever that will be ... *prays for BP*

Ha~ I still wish HT would give us a Howling Commandos Bucky but that will probably never happen. ;___; On top of that, I'd kill for pre-war Steve & Buck ... but they most likely don't wanna do an entire new body for skinny Steve. :( Such a shame.

Back