1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: I got his outer civilian shirt. Not in red, unfortunately...

d5462eb3103edebc6f2bbcee30268ce2.jpg

I have considered doing that! I've ordered another shirt so I can give it a go. I have some boots on order too.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I think that pose you see there is pretty much all you can do with this figure . Looks awesome but what a boring figure. We should get a screaming head sculpt or at least wind blowing in hair option for action poses .

...I dunno how people are saying this does not look like Sebastian. Its a mirror image as far as I can see. Also not getting "well we're seeing him in one pose, so of course that's all he can do." Says who?

Another pic here, second row on the left. I must say, Cap is also looking most excellent.

https://news.toyark.com/2016/07/21/sdcc-2016-hot-toys-marvel-213079

...yeah he's in a museum pose there. if we put Iron Man in a museum pose, does that mean that's all he can do? Rhetorical question only.

[truth: I really don't care if that's all WS can do, just sayin. :wink1: ]

He looks great! I'm so hyped after seeing these pics, I wish he'd release already! XD
It might not be a Paul Rudd kinda likeness (coz that first Ant-Man head sculpt is gorgeous) but it definitely looks like Seb. I'm sure they'll up their game even more with the next Bucky. :3

And I feel that while, yes, this figure might be a bit on the 'boring' side mainly coz it lacks accessories, you can still do much more with it than this pose. I know I'll put it in a nice team pose with Cap and both will look awesome! ♡

He looks awesome! I still can't see Seb as much as I feel I could in TWS sculpt, but honestly I don't think any sculpt would make me happy :lol Not unless it was a true miniature Seb :rotfl I think it's something in his lips, eyes, and jawline on the sculpt that isn't quite right. But, in saying that, it's Bucky, I'm still getting him, it makes no difference to my order status.

I have to agree that the CW Bucky sculpt is more accurate than the WS sculpt. He looks fantastic. Can't wait to get him!

I feel like the figure's face is too long? The figure doesn't have Seb's jawline and Beefy Seb's face isn't as long as the sculpt - that could be what's throwing me off for the likeness?

Ignore the plums thing, best straight on CW pic I could find without Seb being a dork and making a funny face :lol

Cas7vR4.jpg
jEUsHv9.jpg

I feel like the figure's face is too long? The figure doesn't have Seb's jawline and Beefy Seb's face isn't as long as the sculpt - that could be what's throwing me off for the likeness?

Ignore the plums thing, best straight on CW pic I could find without Seb being a dork and making a funny face [emoji38]

Cas7vR4.jpg
jEUsHv9.jpg

I can see the difference, but it's still a great sculpt...

I also finally got my boots for my custom, so I'll do some new pictures tonight.

Well, you're definitely right here about the sculpted face seeming a bit too long coz Sebby went a tad bit over board on the bulking-up department for the CW movie but I actually prefer Buck less bulky so I'm happy they didn't change the sculpt. ^^'''

Well, you're definitely right here about the sculpted face seeming a bit too long coz Sebby went a tad bit over board on the bulking-up department for the CW movie but I actually prefer Buck less bulky so I'm happy they didn't change the sculpt. ^^'''

Oh, I don't know... I loved that he looked so beefy!! Grrr... Lol!!! Those arms and chest... *drools*

Oh, I don't know... I loved that he looked so beefy!! Grrr... Lol!!! Those arms and chest... *drools*

Haha well, nothing wrong with how he looked, I just prefer the look from TWS ... *'WS dropping on the car and doing the murder strut' scene plays in my head* ... yeah ... definitely that one ... (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡
... then again ... I'd have to see CW Bucky in leather too in order to really form an opinion ... for ... purely scientific reasons ... *cough*

Moreover, a tad bit less and that nice jaw would have come out much better.

Haha well, nothing wrong with how he looked, I just prefer the look from TWS ... *'WS dropping on the car and doing the murder strut' scene plays in my head* ... yeah ... definitely that one ... (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡
... then again ... I'd have to see CW Bucky in leather too in order to really form an opinion ... for ... purely scientific reasons ... *cough*

Moreover, a tad bit less and that nice jaw would have come out much better.

I can definitely see why people prefer the WS look, but every time I think about it, I just think ARMS!!!!

Back