1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's a shame for IM collectors, or anyone who wants to recreate the final battle.

Doesn't bother me tbh :p But I have no interest in getting IM :lol

Probably explains why it doesn't bother you. :lol

:exactly: This! :lecture Still, at least it gives time to pay for it!

That's true. Though I was pleasantly surprised with the price. I was almost certain this one would push near $400 just for the base price, given how it has all the little arc reactors all over the suit and all the batteries this may require.

giphy.gif
If you don't like the head just use Luke's ..

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7qDKUYzgEh9letPO/giphy.gif

Bucky is being delayed. :(

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse July - Sept 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Sept - Oct 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team."

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse July - Sept 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Sept - Oct 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team."

That's a bummer :( can't wait for this figure. Who did you order with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak, seventeen, benign, nine, homecoming, one, freight car

GOOD MORNING SOLDIER

Ready to comply

Attachments

• IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    617.4 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    909.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    593.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    772.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

I received this email as well, unfortunately. I was hoping both he and Cap (regular version) would release at about the same time. I suppose they still can, but that would mean Cap is being delayed also; however, I suspect he'll be sooner being that the BV just released.

Perhaps he'll (Bucky) be moved up again and this email is more of a possibility notification.

Although I found him interesting in Cap #2, Winter Soldier did not really "gel" for me as a character until I saw Civil War. I have been wanting to add Cap to my collection for a while, finally decided I was going to grab Bucky #2 and snag the next version of Cap, as I missed the CW version. [And you KNOW there'll be more Caps later...] I need these two as a pair, like I needed Supes and Zod as a pair.

Regretfully I missed Bucky #1 completely. This makes me a little sad, as I loooove how he is armed to the teeth and beyond, plus I like Bucky #1's boots better. Whatevs! In a perfect world I'd combine Bucky #2 sculpt and costume with #1's armament and a removable version of the mask. Oh well.

When I saw a release date of July-Sept 2016, I was like "we'll be LUCKY to see him in December, yeah right" and see how right I was. I don't think we will see him in Sept or Oct either. I think if we see him by December we will be doing good.

I can wait.

Mine is GETTING that Barrett sniper rifle from WS though, whether it was in CW or not. That gun will be his! Just because.

Ah damn, really now? :/ That's a bummer. That probably means an even longer wait for me since I ordered him together with Cap from a local shop and they already listed them as September release. ಥ_ಥ

Well, at least I already paid for these two.

You didn't miss the CW version of Cap. The battling version is sold out, but I believe there's still time to PO the regular version with the interchangeable face pieces.

Back