1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not last guys! Despite Popcultcha having him in stock, I haven't re-ordered him yet :lol Once the ol' CC is paid off I'll get my boy.

You're not last guys! Despite Popcultcha having him in stock, I haven't re-ordered him yet :lol Once the ol' CC is paid off I'll get my boy.

My fav I never wait on...but that's the *anomaly* of being a fav:lol. I'm still holding out for that gorgeous SW:drool. Just feel like I need to take a breather after binging the last few months (for me) on IS polys, ACPlay Wanda, BP, custom supplies, bases - no AC Play Bucky yet either but called Monkey Depot where I PO'd and they said lots of delays from Asia.

MD said used to be companies didn't wait so long before shipping, but now Asian suppliers are waiting until shipping containers are COMPLETELY filled before shipping. But we'd eventually get our POs (I wasn't upset, just wondering what was going on.)

Meanwhile....I need this $$$$ e.g. a Harley for Bucky (which haven't found yet...)

Credit: seckhoona from Insta.

CW_bucky_bike1.jpg

CW_bucky_bike2.jpg

PS:

question.jpg

IMO what kind of question is this, re a character who's so good when he's bad.:monkey3

(Anyway, I've finally been reading the original Winter Soldier series and OMG !!!! Cap too, what a BADASS.:horror and OMG Agent 13! Hafta say IMO Seb & co. are nailing their characters re the source material influences - perfect, perfect casting :clap:clap:clap)

Just give me Infinity War humor, pathos and BADASSERY and a couple of fully accessory-loaded Bucky figs and don't make me wait for three years!

Credit: LanTran0879 on Insta (Lan Xe Lan Studio). First think I thought of when I saw this was IW and a REALLY annoyed Bucky.:horror

winter_winter_soldier.jpg

My fav I never wait on...but that's the *anomaly* of being a fav:lol.

Yeah I usually don't either, that's why I cancelled my Bucky PO in the first place - my local was taking too long to receive Cap, and I figured they would take forever to get Bucky too (as it turned out, my local is more expensive than Popcultcha so that worked out for the best), and I planned to get Bucky from timcent but I refused to pay $400 NZD for him, as much as I love him. Then life happened, so now here I am: no Bucky yet :lol But I know he's there, I'll get him, I'm just being financially responsible for five minutes :p

That Harley is the Fatboy by Tamiya if I'm correct and that one's sadly a model kit so you gotta paint and assemble it.

Only reason I'm not getting a Harley for my WS is that if I did that, I'd beed one for Cap, Logan and Punisher too (as well as a scooter for Deadpool) and that would just take up space I don't have. XD

Then life happened, so now here I am: no Bucky yet :lol But I know he's there, I'll get him, I'm just being financially responsible for five minutes :p

There's a whole lot IMO to be said about not feelin' the STRAIN of being overextended:horror. For me early this year things worked out so there was a BIT left for some splurges:monkey3. Another anomaly. But back to basics for me and if I were smart I'd start saving for Infinity War right now:google. Plz post when you get your Bucky - something to look forward to:)!

That Harley is the Fatboy by Tamiya if I'm correct and that one's sadly a model kit so you gotta paint and assemble it.

Only reason I'm not getting a Harley for my WS is that if I did that, I'd beed one for Cap, Logan and Punisher too (as well as a scooter for Deadpool) and that would just take up space I don't have. XD

Thank you:)! Wouldn't mind the assembly (I don't think) but aaaaagh :panic: bet to get the paint right you need to know what you are doing:horror. Too bad it's not an out-of-the-box thing.:(

Er, think maybe Bucky's just going to have to deal with the occasional diorama base when I can pick them up. Besides, it's not like he didn't already get a couple of Barrett rifles AND Wanda and T'Challa AND a shield this year:cool: :lol

There's also one by ZYToys that's already assembled, maybe go for that one. It's expensive though but at least you don't have to paint and assemble anything. It's the same company that made my WWII Harley.

Aw snap. Hope Thanos uses the mind control and make bucky the WS permanently lol.hes more badass as the winter soldier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also one by ZYToys that's already assembled, maybe go for that one. It's expensive though but at least you don't have to paint and assemble anything. It's the same company that made my WWII Harley.

Thank you:)! And *duh* :banghead all this time I've been thinkin' along the CW Bucky escape scene which is a custom street Harley, it just popped into my head to check the make/model bike of the "delete the elder Starks" 1991 scene (for a display), which had that awesome (tho brief) shot of the Winter Soldier backlit as he pulls up to the car - I like older cars/bikes anyway.

Always loved CrimsonX's idea of the Humvee scene too. Gotta keep busy waiting for IWs or at least a teaser trailer.:cool:

spiderman-desk-im-just-sitting-here-waiting-for-infinity-war.jpg

Aw snap. Hope Thanos uses the mind control and make bucky the WS permanently lol.hes more badass as the winter soldier.

Hopefully not.

I'm pretty sure once Bucky accepts who he is now and stops running from things, he'll be hella badass without being brainwashed and someone's tool.

Hopefully not.

I'm pretty sure once Bucky accepts who he is now and stops running from things, he'll be hella badass without being brainwashed and someone's tool.

Good point. I just want a badass winter soldier. Hope we get it

Hopefully not.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. I would love to see him utilize his badass skills and accept that part of himself and use it for good and to be the hero he actually is. That would also be a really good character arc for him.

Good point. I just want a badass winter soldier. Hope we get it

LOL - IMO, Bucky's ALWAYS badass...since Cap 1! Srsly, even when he gets nailed, Bucky never looks impressed and just goes for it again:horror...

badassery.jpg

Liked the Energizer bunny:cool:. But think we'll see lots of BADASSERY all around. I mean, far as I know there's nothing in the comics or anything to suggest that Bucky mellows out and becomes some sort of pacifist:monkey3. (Besides, why have an IW Insta pic going around w. your stunt guys or why would you even need stunt guys if all you're doing in the next film is picking flowers and being Zen or something?)

WS_comicbook.jpg

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. I would love to see him utilize his badass skills and accept that part of himself and use it for good and to be the hero he actually is. That would also be a really good character arc for him.

*Ponders* IMO it's an interesting arc. Feeling guilty about the havoc you've done in the past, but then being faced with the fact that it's that very skill set (U.S. military + Hydra training + whatever might be picked up in Wakanda) that possibly may be desperately needed against Thanos & co.

Who better than a trained assassin/sniper who fought w. the Howling Commandos using guerilla tactics (against a supposedly superior and well-armed enemy?)

Hahahaha true. I know a lot of people would be upset with this idea. But i would LOOOVE to see winter soldier team up with black panther in his solo movie in the tone of CA: The Winter Soldier. 2 badass characters taking on the government

Hahahaha true. I know a lot of people would be upset with this idea. But i would LOOOVE to see winter soldier team up with black panther in his solo movie in the tone of CA: The Winter Soldier. 2 badass characters taking on the government

Wouldn't have minded seeing the two pair up to defend Wakanda. But BP's got the Dora Milaje:dunno. Maybe Bucky's just another point of unrest in Wakanda and/or someone Ulysses Klaw wants to steal in BP.

LOL the point has been made tho that the first thing Bucky did with his new arm in TWS was try to strangle one of the doctors, so I think it'd be funny if that happened to Klaw.:monkey3

Totally agree!
I'm sure he will stop running one day and once he does he's gonna kick so much ass. :) I just hope they're not using Steve’s death to trigger that develpment. :nono

I don't really get why some are against Bucky showing up in BP tbh. It would still be T'Challa's movie no matter if Buck's in it or not. It just makes sense for him to be there coz well ... he's right there in the freezer. I'm still hoping for him to show up. T'Challa and Buck teaming up would be do damn cool and Bucky needs friends besides Steve, people who support him and like him solely for who he is today, ya know?

Totally agree!
I'm sure he will stop running one day and once he does he's gonna kick so much ass. :) I just hope they're not using Steve’s death to trigger that develpment. :nono

I don't really get why some are against Bucky showing up in BP tbh. It would still be T'Challa's movie no matter if Buck's in it or not. It just makes sense for him to be there coz well ... he's right there in the freezer. I'm still hoping for him to show up. T'Challa and Buck teaming up would be do damn cool and Bucky needs friends besides Steve, people who support him and like him solely for who he is today, ya know?

Yeah I totally agree!! There's nothing wrong with Bucky being in BP. As you mention "he's right there in the freezer". The sticker on the cryostasis chamber reads "Simply thaw for ass kicking purposes" :wink1: Those two together would be an awesome duo. And yeah, Buck needs a friend :1-1:

Totally agree!

Well...at least in the U.S. with our sad history of inequalities, I read an essay re BP (which actually was pretty good IMO) that there is a feeling with some that (possibly) with too much Winter Soldier showing up in BP - especially if he were to help T'Challa out - that basically it would be once again re movies "white hero male saves the day". Right now there's a lot of fuss too about Hollywood "whitewashing" re casting.

Whether true or not think Marvel is sensitive to the complaints. LOL WS is my favorite MCU character, but even so IMO it's a mistake to not give a reasonable nod to Bucky being in Wakanda. If anything IMO that was pretty significant in defining the nobility of T'Challa, someone of that stature interceding on Bucky's behalf. IMO it would look silly just to breeze by a major plot point.

And I don't know that the rest of the world knows/cares about U.S. social issues e.g. is an audience in China going to care that Marvel was "socially sensitive" or will all those fans that turn out for international premiers and stand for hours be 1) dying to know if T'Challa is going to give Bucky a new uber-vibranium arm and 2) is Bucky going to wake up and kick some ass and 3) are Cap and the rest of his friends in Wakanda and are THEY going to kick some ass?

Think it can be assumed that T'Challa will be kicking ass tho.:monkey3

Back